PDA

View Full Version : Lucasi Cues Weight Bolts

bluey2king
02-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Hello;
I am playing around with a Lucasi for a Break Cue. Does anyone know where I can get these bolts?
I want to go with a light weight bolt, I don't want to cut mine. Can they be had at nut bolt fastner store?
Thanks

Snapshot9
02-22-2006, 10:44 AM
You should be able to find it at any Lumberyard or Home Center.
You will have to know exactly what you want. I would suggest
taking the weight bolt you have now out of the your cue and taking it with you. Be sure to weigh both of them so you get the results you want.

slipstroke
02-22-2006, 02:24 PM
The Lucasi cue I owned a few years back used a special weight bolt that was threaded in the center of the head for a screw that held the bumper on. If that is the case with yours, I would check with some of the Web stores for these bolts. I know Seybert's is one such site that carries weight bolts. I'm not sure if they have them for a Lucasi or not, but they do sell Lucasi cues.

Slipstroke

OldieToo
02-22-2006, 06:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluey2king:</font><hr> Hello;
I am playing around with a Lucasi for a Break Cue. Does anyone know where I can get these bolts?
I want to go with a light weight bolt, I don't want to cut mine. Can they be had at nut bolt fastner store?
Thanks <hr /></blockquote>ebay? They usually have bolt kits for popular makes on ebay...all the bolts, and tool for $6+ shipping.

bluey2king
02-27-2006, 12:56 PM
I bought one from Michel J cues for $12. Its is aluminum, and yes it does have the threads inside the head of the bolt for the bumper.
Thanks for your replies. I will make a new thread about how it breaks after I get it set up and work with it.