PDA

View Full Version : Olhausen Pricing-and newbie questions..

PNELSON
02-26-2006, 09:20 AM
Is there a site that shows the MSRP for for the standard no option Olhausen tables? I am looking to purchase my first table and have looked at local Steepleton tables, a nice looking Thomas Aaron, and now the Olhausen line.
Also all charts show I need 13'4" for width to accomodate a 8x4 table. I am at 13'3". Would that be OK or is 13'4" the bare min?

Scott Lee
02-26-2006, 01:54 PM
PNELSON...The basic rule of thumb is size of the table, plus 60" on all sides, so actually you still have 3" more than you need. 5' from the wall, allows a full backswing, even when the CB is frozen on the cushion. Can't tell you where to find MSRP for Olhausen, but you can find a dealer from their site, or the phone book, and call. Nobody would be selling above the retail price, and likely you could negotiate a lower price from a dealer. Also look in the paper for a used table...generally MUCH cheaper than new.

Scott Lee

FastJoey
02-28-2006, 12:23 AM
i have an Olhausen and love it..

stevelightning
02-28-2006, 03:15 AM
You will be ok at 13'3" wide. I would visit a couple different Olhausen dealers for price. They will only quote msrp on the phone. You can get a better price then that. I know I saved money on my champ pro.

PNELSON
03-02-2006, 06:53 AM
Thanks for everyone's input. Just so happens our local Olhausen dealer, Louisville Billiards, is having an event this weekend with Donnie Olhausen on site for 3 days. I would imagine some pretty goods deals being offered.