PDA

View Full Version : Banking with the Beard

Snapshot9
02-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Freddie 'The Beard' Bentivegna's Ebay store is at:

Freddie the Beard Ebay store (http://stores.ebay.com/Banking-With-The-Beard-Apparel)

In addition, Amazon.com carries Banking with the Beard for as low as $24.00.

IA8baller
02-28-2006, 04:46 PM
I'd like to get some feedback from anyone that has read this book and applied it's teachings/techniques and get your honest feedback as to it's worth....Thanks.

Trevor

stevelightning
02-28-2006, 05:03 PM
I have been looking for that book here locally without luck

Tom_In_Cincy
02-28-2006, 05:44 PM
I got this book when Freddy offered it on OnePocket.org last summer.

It is the very best book on banking I've ever seen. I highly recommend it for anyone that wants to improve their banking game.

$24.95 plus shipping.
Meullers online store (http://www.poolndarts.com/index.cfm/fuseAction/Catalog.Product/productID/6869.cfm?CFID=1832444&CFTOKEN=ccba252ac2b80a42-B354628F-D61C-4F06-BDB08454B1378D6E)

Cornerman
03-01-2006, 07:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote IA8baller:</font><hr> I'd like to get some feedback from anyone that has read this book and applied it's teachings/techniques and get your honest feedback as to it's worth....Thanks.

Trevor <hr /></blockquote>There isn't another book that can compare to it. IMO, it's one of those "must have" books.

Fred

Deeman3
03-01-2006, 07:16 AM
His t-shirts are killer cool as well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I ordered two and, true to his word, he shipped them quicker than the speed of light.

Deeman

Eric.
03-01-2006, 08:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cornerman:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote IA8baller:</font><hr> I'd like to get some feedback from anyone that has read this book and applied it's teachings/techniques and get your honest feedback as to it's worth....Thanks.

Trevor <hr /></blockquote>There isn't another book that can compare to it. IMO, it's one of those "must have" books.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Ditto.

Eric

RUNaRAK
03-01-2006, 09:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote IA8baller:</font><hr> I'd like to get some feedback from anyone that has read this book and applied it's teachings/techniques and get your honest feedback as to it's worth....Thanks.<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">I must say that it is a MUST have for anyone that would like to know more about banking. Each page offers great information and insight into the world of Bank Pool. On the top of my list. Great job Freddy! </font color>

<font color="red">jbk </font color>

IA8baller
03-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Thanks for your responses guys, I'll be getting the book in the near future.

Trevor