PDA

View Full Version : PHOENIX

Pizza Bob
03-02-2006, 04:16 AM
About to get on a plane to Phoenix. Honestly don't know if Im going to have time for any pool, but would like to have that option. Will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Scottsdale. Most likely time will be Saturday evening - just interested in some social interaction over the table (not a gambler). Room recommendations / partners - post here or e-mail me at:

cueguyATcomcastDOTnet (substitute appropriate symbols)

Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Brian in VA
03-02-2006, 07:48 AM
Pizza Bob,
I found reasonably friendly people at Main Street Billiards in Phoenix. Not sure how far that is. I also played one night a Clicks. I was out there in January on business.
Enjoy the weather, it's beautiful out there right now!

Brian in VA

dg-in-centralpa
03-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Bob,
You're not taking the 'vette? Shame on you. There is plenty of open road to drive on and let it purr a little. Know what I mean?

DG - we'll look for you at VF

SpiderMan
03-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Bob,

Rod Elliott, who used to post frequently, is a good player who lives in Phoenix. Send him an email and he can probably direct you to an appropriate section of the local pool scene.

SpiderMan<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr> About to get on a plane to Phoenix. Honestly don't know if Im going to have time for any pool, but would like to have that option. Will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Scottsdale. Most likely time will be Saturday evening - just interested in some social interaction over the table (not a gambler). Room recommendations / partners - post here or e-mail me at:

cueguyATcomcastDOTnet (substitute appropriate symbols)

Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob <hr /></blockquote>

Pizza Bob
03-03-2006, 08:29 AM
Duane:
The Vette? No way. It was crazy enough trying to get here by air - cancelled flight, almost bumped from 1st class, delays in Chicago....ugh! But I made it. Long weekend/mini-vacation to feed my other passion - SW pottery.

Looking forward to seeing you and Mary and Timberly at VF. I'll be in Capone's booth. See you there.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Pizza Bob
03-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Spidey:
Whatever happened to Rod? He had over 5K posts as I recall and then dropped from the face of the earth. I may try to hook-up if time allows. Have made one contact from AZB, so I won't lack for players.

Adios,

Pizza Bob