PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ed do you own a set of these glasses :)

nAz
03-02-2006, 01:16 PM
you need to sent Gayle a set... so she can see the LIGHT! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2006/02/27/tomo/story.jpg

nAz
03-02-2006, 01:21 PM
http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2006/02/13/tomo/story.jpg

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2006/02/20/tomo/story.jpg

wolfdancer
03-02-2006, 03:40 PM
nAz....I really like the last frame of the panel. Do you know if they also come wuth blinders?
Might help my digestion if I got some...right now every time I see or hear "Bushspeak"... I feel like throwing up....

Drop1
03-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Millions want to throw up with you. Not in the same place of course. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
03-03-2006, 06:40 AM
LOL, maybe but I will have to look. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Gayle is not interested in seeing the truth and it might make it tough on her reading all those books. I am guessing it might be a waste of time trying to get her to see the light. Some people are just better left without saving. Besides even if she did put them on and see the light, what type of message would that send. I would then have to send Q and wolf a pair. Once again it would be the left being dependant on someone else to do the thinking for them. They are already doing that now, why perpetuate the ridiculousness. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
03-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Too late Naz, they already have the glasses, they've been wearing them for years, LOL. They're obsessed with me. What can I do? Every morning Ed, Steve and Deeman spill their coffee running to the computer to scroll down to "Gayle" so they can release some of their venom before they have to face another day of proof about George Bush's failed administration, LMAO! I should write to their bosses, and inform them that I alone, am responsible for the lack of their on the job productivity. If they are any example of American Productivity, it's no wonder this country is going down the tubes!

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
03-06-2006, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote naz:</font><hr> you need to sent Gayle a set... so she can see the LIGHT! <blockquote><font class="small">Quote gayle:</font><hr> Too late Naz, they already have the glasses, they've been wearing them for years, LOL. They're obsessed with me. What can I do? Every morning Ed, Steve and Deeman spill their coffee running to the computer to scroll down to "Gayle" so they can release some of their venom before they have to face another day of proof about George Bush's failed administration, LMAO! <hr /></blockquote><hr /></blockquote> LOL, it is obvious Gayle did not read what Naz had posted... HELLO GAYLE, Naz' insinuation was that we were already wearing them and we should send you some. It is amazing you waste your time reading all those books, posts like yours above is only evidence you are not understanding anything you read. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyways, before you type the last section again in a rant on the next thread, take a cold shower.

eg8r