PDA

View Full Version : The Hustle Bus...

Voodoo Daddy
03-02-2006, 07:35 PM
First post inna while, enjoy!!

Blair Thien is at it again...this bus trip will be from West Palm Florida to Valley Forge, Pa. for the Super Billiards Expo. The Hustle bus may stop at a pool hall or three on its way up so look for ust. The Hustle bus will not be short of talent...Blair continues to promote that he is the toughest pool player on planet earth and is willing to post up. Some 7-Ball and some Mixed Martial Arts for 10K a piece? The Hustle bus will also have a fearless young gun on it, a quiet but deadly weapon as well plus...you guessed it, VOODOO DADDY rides again!! Blair will have booth space at the Expo, make sure you stop and say hello or make your challenge...I will be at the OMEN cues booth. All aboard!!!!

Leviathan
03-03-2006, 06:03 AM
Have fun, Voodoo--sounds like a blast!--AS /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

dg-in-centralpa
03-03-2006, 06:31 AM
Aren't you the fearless young gun?!?

DG - looking forward to seeing you again

DickLeonard
03-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Voodo Daddy hope to see you there. That should be an interesting pool trip. Take a tape recorder and video camera, that could be the making of a documentary. Every 100 miles everyone on the outside moving clockwise should change seats.####

Voodoo Daddy
03-03-2006, 02:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Aren't you the fearless young gun?!?

DG - looking forward to seeing you again <hr /></blockquote>

Fearless yes cause I'm dumb but young? Checks in the mail!!

Rich R.
03-03-2006, 07:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Aren't you the fearless young gun?!?<hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Fearless yes cause I'm dumb but young? Checks in the mail!! <hr /></blockquote>
Voodoo, everything is relative. Your are young, compared to some of us. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll see you there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Nostroke
03-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Have fun and Tell Blair that if he dont win both those challenges, i will kick his ass.

rackem
03-04-2006, 11:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> First post inna while, enjoy!!

Blair Thien is at it again...this bus trip will be from West Palm Florida to Valley Forge, Pa. for the Super Billiards Expo. The Hustle bus may stop at a pool hall or three on its way up so look for ust. The Hustle bus will not be short of talent...Blair continues to promote that he is the toughest pool player on planet earth and is willing to post up. Some 7-Ball and some Mixed Martial Arts for 10K a piece? The Hustle bus will also have a fearless young gun on it, a quiet but deadly weapon as well plus...you guessed it, VOODOO DADDY rides again!! Blair will have booth space at the Expo, make sure you stop and say hello or make your challenge...I will be at the OMEN cues booth. All aboard!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Good luck to the WEST PALM BEACH APA "CHEIF WOOFER!!"