PDA

View Full Version : Got my Ears.

Stretch
03-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Hi all! Just got back from Florida. Kudos for the Disney thing with my Girls and Fiancee'. Chalk up another great trip!

For all you Veterens who have already ....... survived being hearded through a huge porsion of realastate while being entertained, i solute you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The kids had the time of thier life, my personal fav. at Sea World was Kraken. WICKED! The shows where great and the wildlife was Awsome. Disneys Majic Kingdom was super too, another loooooooooooong day but worth every min. Biggest luagh of the 3 days was what we did for Epcot. Were feelin the pinch by this time but reeeeeeeely wanted to see Epcot too so for over a hundred bucks off the ticket price we signed up for this time share presentation where they try every hard sell tactic in the book to get you to buy shares in these things. If you can hang in there for 90 min they'll give you these deep distount tickets as a reward lol. Don't worry I'm not an owner and Epcot was AWSOME. The Parade of light at dusk and the fireworks alone was worth the the price of admission for me. A ride called Soaring, and Mission Space (being Blasted of), Fast Track All of it was First rate and i didn't even have a chance to walk around the World, There's so much, you just Can't see it all. Then back in Leesburg for the ballance of the vist Managed a family outoing with one of the neighbors in his boat. We all spent the day on the water, took the Dora Canal to Mount Dora and Spent the day shopping. Pretty Kool town. Played some best ball Golf with the Trailor Court gang. Managed to win a prize for one of the Money holes (closest to the pin) on a par 3 lol. Also took down 1st in the Leesburg weekly 9 ball tourney. It's a handycap thing and usually draws over 30 players. Damn near took till 3 in the Morning to settle. Their going to have to change it from Friday night to Sat. or Sun. I'm thinkin Starting it in the evening is just insane for us old guys. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

My girls were real troupers over the Vacation. They happly endured the three days of hard driving. 7,200 Kilimeters in all. Three days down, three days back Sleepin on the floor at Grandpaws place and 8 days there of non stop fun.

Now dear old Dad needs a Vacation from his vacation haha.

Sorry if i missed catchin up to any ccb crew on this one. My plate was full. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

dg-in-centralpa
03-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Glad you're back and had a good time. My favorite about Epcot is the food from the different countries. Mexico is a blast, as is England and Japan. Not enough time in a day to try them all. I must get back there again.

DG

DebraLiStarr
03-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Glad you had fun! How did the tickets work out?

Stretch
03-04-2006, 08:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Glad you had fun! How did the tickets work out? <hr /></blockquote>

Hiya Debra! Yep Can't complain for a time well Spent. Judy got the Seaworld tickets online before we left on par for Canadian dollars. Good Saveing there for our cheaper dollar. Bought the Magic Kingdom Tickets at the gate....ouch, but got paid back with smiling faces all day /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif then went to that Westgate time share deal and got to play with salespeoples heads for 90 min. to get 2 Adult tickets for Epcot for 10 bucks each /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif So i made out alright i guess. St.

PS Those Condo's are kick ass by the way. Although i didn't take the bate i do know a player on my Metro League team who does do the time share thing. So the wheels are turning for Vegas. Go team go! Westgate has property in Vegas and i got the inside track on booking one that the team could share. They're friggin big enough! Fave star resortish. St. Here's hopeing!

eg8r
03-06-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey Stretch, glad you had a good trip. When you were at Sea World, did you swim with the blue whales (I think they just opened that up). We are taking my daughter to SW for the first time later this month. A friend of mine is a bird trainer there so he is getting us into some of the things most visitors cannot see. When we went to the SW in San Antonio we went backstage and met the penguins and had them running around us. It was pretty cool.

[ QUOTE ]
Were feelin the pinch by this time but reeeeeeeely wanted to see Epcot too so for over a hundred bucks off the ticket price we signed up for this time share presentation where they try every hard sell tactic in the book to get you to buy shares in these things. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, that is hilarious. You can walk through time shares for all sorts of stuff. Tickets to theme parks, hotels, restaurants, you name it. They are hard up on selling you a time share and make it tough to say no. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I understand being short on the money and still wanting to see more. Nothing wrong with being a little resourceful.

[ QUOTE ]
The Parade of light at dusk and the fireworks alone was worth the the price of admission <hr /></blockquote> The fireworks are awesome. From my father in-laws house you can see Disney fireworks and Universal studios fireworks every night.

[ QUOTE ]
Also took down 1st in the Leesburg weekly 9 ball tourney. <hr /></blockquote> Was this at Franks? Awesome. I know they were not expecting you the last time we were there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif My bro still thinks you were just lucky. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am happy you had a great time. There really is too much to see here in one week without going home completely exhausted. Hey, aren't vacations supposed to be relaxing? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r