PDA

View Full Version : Americans Waking Up To Bush World?

Gayle in MD
03-06-2006, 12:00 PM
66% of Americans are against the Dubai Ports Deal.
75 % Disapprove of how Bush handled Katrina.
58% of our Senior Citizens say the new prescription plan simply doesn't work.
57% disapprove of how Bush is handling the economy.
64% disapprove of how Bush is handling Iraq War.
62% disapprove of Bush's Immigration Policies.

Maybe he needs a BJ?

Gayle in Md.

nAz
03-06-2006, 12:06 PM
In a more recent poll %62.121 of likely CCB voters think bUSH is gay.
while another %48.221 think he is a robot.
and yet a whopping %89.666 feel he is a gay robot.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman3
03-06-2006, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> 66% of Americans are against the Dubai Ports Deal.
75 % Disapprove of how Bush handled Katrina.
58% of our Senior Citizens say the new prescription plan simply doesn't work.
57% disapprove of how Bush is handling the economy.
64% disapprove of how Bush is handling Iraq War.
62% disapprove of Bush's Immigration Policies.

<font color="blue"> Let's see:
80% believe in flying saucers

Since when did you get so enamored with what a polled percentage of people think? </font color>

Maybe he needs a BJ?

<font color="blue"> Maybe he's just man enough to get one at home instead of going after young girls a third his age. Maybe Laura knows something Hillary doesn't.</font color>

Deeman

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
03-06-2006, 12:09 PM
LMAO...and don't forget, supposedly, there is atleast one percent here who thinks that Saddam is a bunny???? Wow, wonder who started THAT rumor???????

Gayle in Md. AH HA HA HA...

9 Ball Girl
03-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Hmmmm. Ok, so maybe Bush isn't into girls that may be a third his age but he was sort of a cowboy (I do have to admit that he is kinda cute in his cowboy getup) so maybe he's into something like the dudes in the movie Brokeback Mountain.

Fun With Dick, No Jane

Bwahahahahahaha!

Gayle in MD
03-06-2006, 12:27 PM
AH HA HA HA....the way he loves to dress up in outfits, it wouldn't surprise me, lol, he was, after all, a cheerleader in College! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
03-06-2006, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe he's just man enough to get one at home instead of going after young girls a third his age. Maybe Laura knows something Hillary doesn't. <hr /></blockquote>

Surely, you can't be serious????
GWB, engaging in something that falls outside of the Bible Baptist Republican approved standard, lights off, eyes closed, man on top, maritial obligation, non-recreational type encounters.

Gayle in MD
03-06-2006, 12:48 PM
BWA HA HA HA HA....
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
03-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Wendy, Bush in a cowboy outfit is about as impressive as Bush
in a flight jacket....he probably doesn't even know which end of a sheep to mount, or is that horse to mount?
"here, Mr. President, take a couple of hits offa this, and you'll be flying..."

9 Ball Girl
03-06-2006, 01:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Maybe he's just man enough to get one at home instead of going after young girls a third his age. Maybe Laura knows something Hillary doesn't. <hr /></blockquote>

GWB, engaging in something that falls outside of the Bible Baptist Republican approved standard, lights off, eyes closed, man on top, maritial obligation, non-recreational type encounters.
<hr /></blockquote>Hey, why buy milk when the cow is free? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
03-06-2006, 02:26 PM
I betcha he never used handcuff, whips, chains, nor ever wore women's silk panties, and begged to be spanked....no wonder he's so uptight....
cow?.....you're calling Laura Bush a cow???

Bill Clinton

http://static.flickr.com/43/108517713_5e1924699f_m.jpg

9 Ball Girl
03-06-2006, 02:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>cow?.....you're calling Laura Bush a cow???<hr /></blockquote>Heavens No! That would be udder-ly ridiculous! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman3
03-06-2006, 04:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> <hr /></blockquote>

<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">
You've been talking to my first wife again, haven't you? </font color>
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

wolfdancer
03-06-2006, 06:23 PM
LOL !!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

onepocketfanatic
03-06-2006, 06:40 PM
As we would say in Texas "he is wound up tighter'n a G string on a banjo", but most of the "Southern Baptists" are wired the same way. They live in a dry county, but will drive 100 miles to buy beer. Then they will drink it in an iced tea glass so no one will see em, but they forget "the good Lord" sees em.

Gayle in MD
03-08-2006, 01:27 PM
HA HA HA HA...Well, Jimmy Swagart, Jim Baker, which do you think are the worst...the Baptists, or the Evangelicals, or are they the same? Either way, God is paying them a fortune to spread his word, lol, kind of reminds me of Bush, and the paid journalists.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
03-08-2006, 02:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> HA HA HA HA...Well, Jimmy Swagart, Jim Baker, which do you think are the worst...the Baptists, or the Evangelicals, or are they the same? Either way, God is paying them a fortune to spread his word, lol, kind of reminds me of Bush, and the paid journalists.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>It reminds me of the Evangelical group (or were they Baptists?) from the movie Porky's. They were so conservative but behind closed doors, well, if you saw the movie you'd know what I'm talking about.

"So say it the flock!" Bwahahaha

Wendy&lt;---Bushie needs to get the flock outta here! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
03-08-2006, 03:36 PM
BWA HA HA HA...yeah...I remember, whahoo /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif