PDA

View Full Version : housing beginning to slide

Drop1
03-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Housing prices are beggining to edge downward,and less permits are being issued. Our new Federal Reserve Guru,says housing is headed for a soft landing... ha ha ho yuk yuk. I would say by the end of the year,it will look like a space shuttle re-entry.

dg-in-centralpa
03-06-2006, 02:54 PM
From one who is in the business, I sell real estate, the market has to level at some point. The prices can't keep going up like they were without some sort of downward spiral. I don't see a recession, but the prices will have to level off otherwise, homes won't be affordable.

DG

nAz
03-06-2006, 03:25 PM
I just got my house up for sale... hope the bubble will expand for another 5 months or so /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dg-in-centralpa
03-06-2006, 07:29 PM
For your sake I hope it does. In my area it is turning into a buyers market. There are not enough buyers for the houses we have for sale, so the buyer will dictate the price, not the seller. Are you moving to a different part of the city or moving out to the suburbs? Good luck.

DG - see you at VF?

nAz
03-06-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm not too worry about it... if I get the right price I will sell if not I'll wait.
I'm looking to move to a different part of the city Brooklyn to probably Staten Island, although upstate NY is looking good too.

Ya so far it looks like i'm going, i'll see ya at VF. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
03-07-2006, 09:48 AM
I hope we get a buyers market in Ocean City Md., I've been waiting for two years to buy ocean front property.... Considering how long those properties are staying on the market these days, and how many empty new condos aren't selling, I hope by fall I can make my purchase....

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gifGayle in Md.

Vagabond
03-08-2006, 10:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> I'm not too worry about it... if I get the right price I will sell if not I'll wait.
I'm looking to move to a different part of the city Brooklyn to probably Staten Island, although upstate NY is looking good too.

Hey 3 ball nAz,
You should consider moving to the land of enchantment-New Mexico.You will love it.

Ya so far it looks like i'm going, i'll see ya at VF. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>