PDA

View Full Version : HELP... PLEASE...

NickcoleHill
03-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi,
I am buying my fiance a pool table for his wedding gift and he really loves superman... But I can't seem to find any superman billiards accessories. If anyone knows where I can get superman cue sticks, balls, etc. please let me know ASAP. It would mean so much to me.
Thanks,
Nickcole <font color="black"> </font color>

recoveryjones
03-08-2006, 12:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote NickcoleHill:</font><hr> Hi,
I am buying my fiance a pool table for his wedding gift and he really loves superman... But I can't seem to find any superman billiards accessories. If anyone knows where I can get superman cue sticks, balls, etc. please let me know ASAP. It would mean so much to me.
Thanks,
Nickcole <font color="black"> </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

I'll get on it right off the Batman! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
03-08-2006, 03:38 AM
Hi there,
Boy, this is a first for me-I dont usually go on ebay,but I just punched in "Superman Billiard equipment" and Voila:

SUPERMAN -CLARK KENT CUSTOM BILLIARDS CUE BALLS Item number: 7218028664

Buyer or seller of this item? Sign in for your status

View larger picture

price: US $29.95

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping costs: US $6.50
US Postal Service Priority MailŪ
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Dunedin, Florida United States

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Watch this item
Email to a friend
Sorry the image didnt come up, but its Clark Kents Balls--"faster than a speeding bullet,more powerful then a locomotive(and I hope thats his break), look,on the table its Superman!"(just kidding)
Check out ebay-hope it helped!
take care!
Carol

pooltchr
03-08-2006, 06:05 AM
The place where I work can make cloth for pool tables that are customized just about any way you want them. You could order cloth with the big "S" in the middle of it.
Send me a PM if you would like more information.
By the way, the cloth is tournament grade cloth (worsted) so it really plays great as well.
Steve

Scott Lee
03-08-2006, 08:11 AM
NickColeHill...Well, there you go...Superman balls, and Superman cloth. That's going to be it. You'll never see Superman chalk or cues.

Scott Lee

OldieToo
03-08-2006, 02:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote NickcoleHill:</font><hr> Hi,
Thanks,
Nickcole <font color="black"> </font color> <hr /></blockquote>Do your fiance a favor and don't ruin his billard enjoyment with "Superman" billiard junk. Buy him a REAL table with nice balls and a GREAT cue....then maybe decorate the gameroom with some Superman posters or something. JMO

FastJoey
03-10-2006, 01:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote OldieToo:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote NickcoleHill:</font><hr> Hi,
Thanks,
Nickcole <font color="black"> </font color> <hr /></blockquote>Do your fiance a favor and don't ruin his billard enjoyment with "Superman" billiard junk. Buy him a REAL table with nice balls and a GREAT cue....then maybe decorate the gameroom with some Superman posters or something. JMO <hr /></blockquote> EXCELLENT ADVICE