PDA

View Full Version : Oscar night got me thinking of a movie script

DickLeonard
03-08-2006, 06:55 AM
I was so pumped up watching Hollywood Guys and Dolls that my mind wander off. Could I write a movie script and what would it pertain to. It has to be a comedy about George Bush sitting in the classroom on 911 dumbfounded after getting the News. The fiasco that insued, no one in charge to give orders till the Dick Cheney finally realized George wasn't going to do anything and ordered the planes in the air.

The impeachment of the President for failing to be the Commander-in-Chief and the Impeachment of the Vice President for overstepping his Authority.

Then came my realization that Peter Sellers was Dead so I stopped writing my script.

Drop1
03-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Great idea you could have about five hundred clones of GWB,that keep getting blown away by terrorists,while the real GWB is trying to get his pants out of the bicycle chain. Kato could be bin Laden. Sellers would love it. Cheney could be Dr.Strange Love,wink wink. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now lets see I guess someone has to get a BJ:I know that could be Saddam,with his weapon of mass distruction /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif A Disney movie no doubt.

Gayle in MD
03-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Hey Dick, we'd have to start the story earlier, like right after a hard day of college cheerleading, after crashing, he is abducted from his dorm room, just after taking his magic mushrooms, and in the midst of a coke induced delusion of granduer, he is born again, and thinks that God wants him to run for president, but it's really not God he sees, it some Saudi, absconding with his drug induced captive, on the way to the clone doctor...

Sellers could probably figure out a way to disguise himself to look as evil and scary as Cheney, but I don't know if even the best animal trainer could train a chimp to play Bush, most chimps have some intelligence.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
03-09-2006, 10:47 AM
You might have to rewrite it as either a comedy of errors, or
a ******'g tragedy.
It was a measure of the man on that day.....sitting there, dumb founded.
Maybe you could give it a "Sleepless in Seattle" style title,
"Witless in Washington"

wolfdancer
03-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Are you and Dick implying......that we now have a
"President Strangelove"?
And they let him take the "box" to bed with him at nite?
what if he has a nightmare......and......?
He really does remind me of Martin Sheen in the movie
"The Dead Zone"
"This'll be my legacy......."

Gayle in MD
03-09-2006, 12:29 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif