PDA

View Full Version : The War in Iraq

DickLeonard
03-08-2006, 07:18 AM
I just have one Question. If the War in Iraq is right why is no one joining the Army. It seems as the right is in Favor of the War but they are not in favor of going themselves.

Public Schools in NY are being bombbarded by recruiting men looking for someone to join but there are no takers. They should be recruiting in the Private High Schools where the Republican Children are educated, being Prepped for the Ivy League School that their parents have all mapped out for them. War is not in their future plans its for the other person.

Soldiers are having their tours extended and extended but there is no relief in sight. George was a National Guardsman who disappeared from the Governments Radar during the Viet Nam War and he wasn't declared a deserter.

The only solution is to draft only Enrolled Republicans, this time no deferrments for any reason. No Parental Pull everyone goes. Let us end this War by the overwhelming Might of the Righteous Right.####

Cueless Joey
03-08-2006, 07:26 AM
Who wants to go to a war, period?
I don't see the Iraqis invading our territories.
Now, if you want to recruit soldiers to protect our borders, I bet you'd get a ton of signees.
You start drafting now, you will really see the wrath over this "war".

Gayle in MD
03-08-2006, 07:33 AM
LOL, that's for sure! In fact, I think people have already started doing that, or were doing that, on their own. No draft needed.
Gayle in Md.

eg8r
03-08-2006, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just have one Question. If the War in Iraq is right why is no one joining the Army. It seems as the right is in Favor of the War but they are not in favor of going themselves.
<hr /></blockquote> Why waste your time with questions in which you already agree the answer you will get you will not accept no matter what? Everyone seems to think Pro pool players "deserve" to get paid like pro golfers, but you don't see people running up in droves to drop off checks. I am sure you believe we need to have someone running this country making all the correct decisions but I don't see you running for office. Take Gayle for example, she is here everyday talking about how dumb Bush is and we need to impeach him, but I don't see her requesting her name to be put on the ballot.

eg8r

Drop1
03-08-2006, 12:18 PM
I say draft the immigrants to patrol the border,since they are not needed to perform any other tasks,and are taking valuable jobs that people who went to Harvard should have.

Drop1
03-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Hey how was that BJ you wrote about? No beating around the bush,so to speak,just come out with the truth. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DickLeonard
03-12-2006, 04:56 PM
Eg8r Sorry it took so long to respond. I will accept the answer to my question if the Right starts swarming the recruiting offices in Droves. I will admit I was wrong I will say the Right are not the cowards I know them to be.

I don't think poolplayers should get paid what Golfers get paid they aren't as smart as the Golfers. Their tournamnents
are run for Charities who provide them with 1500 Volunteers who average 100 to 150 hours of free labor before, during and after the tournament. If the Vols were paid minimun wage their prize money would take serious jolt. New York State started going after so called charities not paying the volunteers for the work they perform. The PGA is not a charity and the prize fund is the first thing paid. If the prize fund is not met the volunteers have worked for zero. ####

eg8r
03-13-2006, 07:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eg8r Sorry it took so long to respond. I will accept the answer to my question if the Right starts swarming the recruiting offices in Droves. I will admit I was wrong I will say the Right are not the cowards I know them to be.
<hr /></blockquote> I surely will not answer for all the Right. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r