PDA

View Full Version : Another Top Bush Appointee Arrested

Gayle in MD
03-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Claude Allen, Bush's domestic Policy Advisor was arrested for a shoplifting scam. He had resigned without telling the Administration the truth about his legal problems. Apparently, he had been under investigation for a shop lifting scheme for some time before he left, saying he wanted more time with his family.

Rove, still under investigation, and some say Cheney is still not out of the woods on the Plame affair. Libby, Frist and Delay, still not cleared. Another Domestic Diva Appointee has resigned, and purported to be involved in the Abramoff scandel. Then there's Katherine Harris, purportedly circling the wagons under accusations of taking bribes....Cunningham went off to jail this week, gee, whose going to be around to run? Word up, there are two dozen other Republicans under investigation in the Abramoff scandel, while Abramoff is telling Vanity Fair that "Any Republicans who say they don't know ME, are lying!" Guess that includes Bush, Rove, and quite a few others who are denying they knew him, LOL. This is getting to be a real Novel Affair,....What's next???

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.

9 Ball Girl
03-11-2006, 11:50 PM
I think blowjobs are in order here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
03-12-2006, 01:49 AM
He'd be a perfect domestic policy consultant.
He knows what items are hot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

pooltchr
03-12-2006, 06:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I think blowjobs are in order here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy, I agree! When will you be in Charlotte??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

9 Ball Girl
03-12-2006, 08:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I think blowjobs are in order here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy, I agree! When will you be in Charlotte??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve <hr /></blockquote>Not me babe! But if ya need one, you can look for this cat, I believe he's from your state.

http://www.gawker.com/news/aiken.jpg

/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
03-12-2006, 11:35 AM
AH HA HA HA....I doubt anything so benign could be on this administrations agenda, lol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in Md...

Gayle in MD
03-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Ha Ha...yeah, just think all the money he could save us...why, he'd have the deficit down in no time, LOL.

Gayle in Md.