PDA

View Full Version : Passing on Valley Forge this year

cueball1950
03-12-2006, 06:37 PM
well my friends it looks like i will have to pass on Valley Forge this year. I was really looking forward to getting away for a couple of days but right now it does not look possible. i was really looking forward to seeing so many friendly faces and meeting new people this year. Oh well, i still have the Open to look forward to. If things change i will let people know...Sorry....................mike

Rich R.
03-12-2006, 07:43 PM
We'll miss you Mike, but we also know that you have a lot on your plate. Take care and we'll see you at the Open.

cueball1950
03-13-2006, 12:05 AM
thank you Rich. My 13 year old actress granddaughter is in a play at school called "Guys & Dolls". Sure dont want to miss that. my not being there would disappoint her.........mike

Rich R.
03-13-2006, 03:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> thank you Rich. My 13 year old actress granddaughter is in a play at school called "Guys &amp; Dolls". Sure dont want to miss that. my not being there would disappoint her.........mike <hr /></blockquote>
Mike, it seems to me, you have your priorities in the right order. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
03-13-2006, 05:49 AM
Mike,
We'll certainly miss you. Hope everything works out for you.

Duane

Harold Acosta
03-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Mike, my friend, I hope everything is going well for you.

I've been very busy reorganizing our Federation, and we are restarting with a different path that is going well so far.

I hope to be at this year's US Open. Will be doing some PR for the next Puerto Rico Shoot-Out in Jan 2007.

Take care my friend....

DickLeonard
03-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Mike I understand with two Academy Award winning Actresses graduating high school in Troy. Everyone is hoping their daughter/granddaughter is the next one to win the win the award.####

TomBrooklyn
03-21-2006, 12:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr>two Academy Award winning Actresses graduating high school in Troy. <hr /></blockquote>Hi ##, which two would those be?

DickLeonard
04-03-2006, 04:30 PM
TomBrooklyn I lost track being in Happy Valley Forge. The two academy award winners were Maureen Stapleton who passed away March 13 and Jane Fonda. Maureen graduated from Catholic Central High School and Jane from Emma Williard School.####