PDA

View Full Version : european pool championships coming - LIVESTREAM!!!

marek
03-15-2006, 03:14 AM
Hi people!
I just wanted you to know that european pool championships are coming next week. 10 days of pool at its best and I will be part of it for the first time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wish me good luck! You can find all the info on this site:
http://www.europeanpoolchampionships.com/
There will be live scoring and LIVE STREAM from the matches so you can watch all the time!

P.s.: They spell my name wrong on the site, I will make them feel sorry for that mistake!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P.p.s.: My motto was really right this time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
03-15-2006, 03:49 AM
Good luck Marek. May all of the rolls go your way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beaver
03-17-2006, 04:30 AM
I played last year in Eindhoven and I gotta tell you thats something you dont forget that easy. The athmosphere and all the players...wish I could experience it all again someday. Good luck to you !

marek
03-17-2006, 07:48 AM
THX! I really appreciate it!

marek
03-17-2006, 08:03 AM
THX Rich, I will do my best to make those rolls go my way... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif People can change their stars... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Billy
03-18-2006, 07:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote marek:</font><hr> Hi people!
I just wanted you to know that european pool championships are coming next week. 10 days of pool at its best and I will be part of it for the first time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wish me good luck! You can find all the info on this site:
http://www.europeanpoolchampionships.com/
There will be live scoring and LIVE STREAM from the matches so you can watch all the time!

P.s.: They spell my name wrong on the site, I will make them feel sorry for that mistake!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P.p.s.: My motto was really right this time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

hit 'em well Marek

competition is a good thing

good luck

jmo

Big Dave
03-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Good luck... Really good coverage from that web site... I'm really looking forward to this one.

Nostroke
03-25-2006, 08:53 AM
I dont see any streaming at all-just a dead-ass website! Anyone else try?

PoolSharkAllen
03-25-2006, 09:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke:</font><hr> I dont see any streaming at all-just a dead-ass website! Anyone else try? <hr /></blockquote>

Nostroke: Have you downloaded Real Player so that you can view the Live Stream?

Nostroke
03-25-2006, 09:31 AM
I just went there again and this time the "Live Coverage" link was there. was missing earlier. thanks