PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Pool

07-03-2002, 11:56 AM
Hey do any of you ever play on yahoo pool? if so we should make a room called ccb. Where we can all play each other over the comp. Whatta ya say?

john bastian in pa

Tom_In_Cincy
07-03-2002, 11:59 AM
Yahoo Pool?

07-03-2002, 12:14 PM
go to yahoo.com, click on games, scroll down and click on pool, you will have to sign in but if you dont have a name on yahoo click on free sign up right next to the sign in box. After that ur set. Yahoo pool is great youll like it. Im playing right now in between posts.

07-03-2002, 12:21 PM
yahoo pool sux.... the english is waaaay out of whack and it does not matter how well youplay position some of the shots are near impossible and other shots that should be impossible go in like nothing..... I played it for a while and found it was really messing up my real pool playing memory. out of a scale of 1-10 i give it a 3

Karatemom
07-03-2002, 01:23 PM
I play Yahoo! pool once in a while. It's okay, but the darn pockets are so tight you can't make a ball!! Look for me as shoreiryumom.

Heide ~ can't seem to make a ball either way, LOL

07-03-2002, 01:48 PM
ah bullshit, i play everyday and it has nothing to do with my real pool playin ability. yeah the english is a little off but what do you expect? its a damn computer. no hard feelings though my man. Different strokes for different folks.

john bastian in pa

Cueless Joey
07-03-2002, 02:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> yahoo pool sux.... the english is waaaay out of whack and it does not matter how well youplay position some of the shots are near impossible and other shots that should be impossible go in like nothing..... I played it for a while and found it was really messing up my real pool playing memory. out of a scale of 1-10 i give it a 3 <hr></blockquote>...........
D, maybe you need to pause before you click the mouse. LOL