PDA

View Full Version : Impeachment Talk Reaches the Mainstream

9 Ball Girl
03-16-2006, 06:27 AM
IMPEACHMENT TALK REACHES THE MAINSTREAM
William Goodman
AlterNet From The Wall Street Journal to MSNBC

Talk of impeachment is no longer on the fringe... (http://www.alternet.org/story/33373/)

In The Mix, Onnesha Roychoudhuri ponders Feingold's motion to censure the president. It's a step in the right direction, but do radical times call for more radical measures?

From Impeachment to.....CENSURE? (http://alternet.org/blogs/themix/33532/)

Gayle in MD
03-18-2006, 07:31 AM
I have no doubt that before Bush is out of office, people will be marching with Impeachment banners all over this country. You can bet I'll be in the front row!

thanks for the post kiddo...

Love,
Gayle

moblsv
03-18-2006, 08:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I have no doubt that before Bush is out of office, people will be marching with Impeachment banners all over this country. You can bet I'll be in the front row!
<hr /></blockquote>

I will be right there with you, however, this won't really solve anything. We still have millions of people in this country blindly following this screwed up theology known as the Republicans. The real answer is in education and people like yourself who are getting the word out. It is so frustrating how so many people just won't listen or accept the reality of the situation and we pay for it.

Gayle in MD
03-18-2006, 08:40 AM
I feel your pain, friend. Keep on keeping on though, we have to make the most of the little time we have left in this country while there is still SOME freedom of speech.

They can buy the media, but they can't buy folks like us. Let's hope the awakening we are seeing continues to pick up steam. I think it will, but unfortunately the reason why it will, will be because of continued loss of lives, economic security, national reputation around the world, and the exposure of the continual republican corruption and deciet.

<font color="red"> </font color> It is so frustrating how so many people just won't listen or accept the reality of the situation and we pay for it. <font color="red"> </font color>

No truer words were ever spoken. Humility is not a hallmark of the right, hence ignorance abounds! The vail of the formerly well orchestrated BS that was created by Rove and company is beginning to fray, and some daylight has begun to shine through the lies and deceit. People are beginning to question all thing said and done by the Wizards of UGH, as they did this week, when after weeks of sliding polls, SWARMER was launched, but without ANY Journalists to report on the efficiency of the Iraqis, and ONLY army film released to the public. Just a coincidence, I'm sure, LMAO! Who do they think the're kidding? Only 33% apparently, out of the original How Can Forty Million People Be So Dumb group....

Gayle in Md.
My country, not my president!