PDA

View Full Version : Can you read this?

SnakebyteXX
03-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

pooltchr
03-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Vrey Ipmsersvie!!!

nAz
03-16-2006, 01:26 PM
cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

heater451
03-16-2006, 04:36 PM
This thing makes the rounds every so often---such is the nature of the "ever-new" internet (it's new to someone, somewhere).

The thing that I always read about the phenomenom though, was that it was important that the beginning and ending letters of the word were correct. However, it doesn't quite work wxxn txe wxxxs axe sxxxxxd lxxe txxs (when the words are spelled like this)!

===================================

wolfdancer
03-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Richard, that's the most intelligent thing you have written !!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif lol

wolfdancer
03-17-2006, 02:39 PM
C, mon nAz,,,,you had to have somebody read it to you !!!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif