PDA

View Full Version : Iraq War, worth 1 TRILLION FKK.n DOLLARS????

Cueless Joey
03-17-2006, 05:34 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11880954/
OK, maybe not but........ /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sid_Vicious
03-17-2006, 06:30 PM
This blunder by Bush had no chance from the start, and isn't worth the change in my pocket. This situation was so predictably pitiful, it makes me very opinionated toward some people I THOUGHT were balanced in the brain. Sick and a sellout to big business, or else a pure globalization plot of a bigger(money)player. I would have thought that pure politics wouldn't dumb down people like it's done...sid

Gayle in MD
03-18-2006, 07:27 AM
You're not the only one! Dumb down, turn against friends, attack with vengence all those who protest, and their only forte' seems to be the function of grabbing at straws. Unfortunately, we are all paying for their pompus stupidity, and pay for a long long time. War is hell, unless you happen to be making a fortune off it, as Bush and friends, you know, the group who never served their country, took five and six deferments, and then had the nerve to attack those who stepped up to the plate, even questioning those who suffered the loss of limbs. Common dirty, greedy, nasty bunch of phoney SOB's. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

"How Can Forty Million People Be So dumb?"

We'll be asking this question for a long long time.

Gayle in Md.