PDA

View Full Version : Mach Madness continues

eg8r
03-24-2006, 05:06 AM
Well, Duke and Gonzaga are out, and UConn is the best bet to win it all. Anyways, here is a pic from ESPN that you would never be able to find in the NBA.
http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/ncb/2006/0323/photo/a_morrison_412.jpg
This is what makes college ball so much better. They still have the heart and they still care about the game. With that said, Adam is heading home to decide if he wants to get his degree, graduate, and risk the chance of getting hurt playing another season at Gonzaga, or, bolt for the pros where the real money is at. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
03-24-2006, 05:24 AM
I'm nowhere near the basketball fan that I once was some-odd years ago. But every March it never fails that for these precious few weeks I remember why I liked the game so much to begin with... because of days like Thursday!

Sack

Deeman3
03-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...Memphis Tigers...YES....

Deeman