PDA

View Full Version : Need a prayer

houseman
04-02-2006, 05:38 PM
The building that my pool room has been in for 28 years has just been sold and the new landlord tells me I might have to move out because he needs the space for an existing store he already owns in the same center im in. He said he would let me know by the end of this month.

My lease runs out in October. So everyone please pray for me that I can stay here. All I need is 6 more years and I can retire anyway. Sometimes life is not fair. Then again maybe it will be better somewhere else.

thanks all
mickey scott
the houseman
d&d family billiards

Leviathan
04-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Good luck, Mickey. I've visited and enjoyed your web site a number of times, and it's clear from your posts that you're a good guy. Hope this works out for you.--Alan

Rich R.
04-02-2006, 06:06 PM
Good luck Mickey. I know from experience, when you are older than 25 /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif change can be really upsetting. I hope you don't have to move.

However, if you must, go at it with a positive attitude. Change can also be a good thing.

Voodoo Daddy
04-02-2006, 08:49 PM
I'm rootin for ya Mickey...good luck!!!!

Scott Lee
04-03-2006, 06:54 AM
Mickey...I've been in your room several times to teach, and it's always been a pleasure, for both me and my students. Hope things work out the way you want them to.

Scott Lee

Deeman3
04-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Mickey,

Good luck and hang in there. I will pray for your situation.

Deeman

houseman
04-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers all my friends,
I will post the news as soon as I hear of my fate, one way or the other

the houseman

DickLeonard
04-05-2006, 06:26 AM
Houseman I will pray you land on your feet, not being familar with your area it could be you will have to leave town and start over.####

dg-in-centralpa
04-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Is it possible to move into his space or is he combining his with yours?

DG

houseman
04-05-2006, 11:23 AM
2 months ago he bought a paint store in the shopping center i`ve been in for years,
now he turns around any buys the whole shopping center and might want my 2500 sq ft to expand the paint store.

If I have to move I would stay in the same town. the problem is square footage has gone up so much over the years I might not be able to afford it. This is a working mans town and table rates can`t be to much higher.

Rod
04-05-2006, 11:36 PM
MIcky, I know how you feel. Similar happened to me when I had my room. I decided not to relocate. I wish you the best no matter what happens.

Rod