PDA

View Full Version : Hillary for President

dg-in-centralpa
04-04-2006, 01:18 PM
http://www.michaelhodges.com/missing.html

DG - equal opportunity offender

Deeman3
04-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey, you guys have my vote for her in 2008, don't spoil it.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman

Wazoodust
04-21-2006, 04:14 PM
Only problem I have with ther is that I think the Neocons(not republicans, they're 2 different animals) are gearing up for her to run, we need a relative unknown but competant person to step up and go for it. Personally, I'd like to see Feingold from WI, and/or the governor of Montana(his name eludes me at the moment). I'v listened to interviews and read some things about them both, and they both seem like stright up decent people.

Deeman3
04-22-2006, 06:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wazoodust:</font><hr> and they both seem like stright up decent people. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> This in itself, might preclude their being viable candidates. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>

Deeman

Samson
04-22-2006, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the chuckle this AM

That clip was Hillaryous!!

But, I used to like fishnet stockings....now, I'm not so sure.

Vagabond
04-25-2006, 07:45 PM
After she started defending the CRIMINALS that crossed the RioGrand river and invaded a sovereign country,I decided not to support her anymore.She is a sexy scorpio though.

catscradle
04-26-2006, 05:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> http://www.michaelhodges.com/missing.html

DG - equal opportunity offender <hr /></blockquote>

Good laugh, but god preserve us from Hillary as president. Some semi-liberals might be ok as president, but not her please.

Sid_Vicious
04-26-2006, 06:57 AM
People wanna say that, and yet I know someone who has friends who knew the Clintons during the Arkansas governorship, and the fact is that Hillary is the brains in the family. If Hillary can possibly F'up this country any more than GW,,,I don't see how. Call me a troublemaker, which I am by nature, but I say she'd be a very interesting leader after this mess is cleared out of the WH. Besides, the boneheaded rights deserve what they get for insisting the Chimp was a-ok and uprightly Christian. Hillary is in a perfect election storm if there ever was one IMO..sid

catscradle
04-26-2006, 11:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> People wanna say that, and yet I know someone who has friends who knew the Clintons during the Arkansas governorship, and the fact is that Hillary is the brains in the family. If Hillary can possibly F'up this country any more than GW,,,I don't see how. Call me a troublemaker, which I am by nature, but I say she'd be a very interesting leader after this mess is cleared out of the WH. Besides, the boneheaded rights deserve what they get for insisting the Chimp was a-ok and uprightly Christian. Hillary is in a perfect election storm if there ever was one IMO..sid <hr /></blockquote>

I have to admit Bush has been a disappointment, but Hillary (smart or not) scares the hell out of me.

pooltchr
04-26-2006, 12:26 PM
The only good thing I can see coming from that would be that maybe when they move into the white house, they might bring back some of the stuff they stole when they moved out!
Steve

Sid_Vicious
04-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Why? sid

Gayle in MD
04-26-2006, 12:52 PM
HA HA HA HA HA, George Bush is stealing us all blind, and all you can think of is a BS story that was proven to be untrue, ha ha ha....choice!

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I Didn't Vote For George Bush!!!!

dg-in-centralpa
04-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Maybe if she gets elected, the curse will start again of the presidents getting killed.

DG

wolfdancer
04-26-2006, 05:32 PM
You should see their hotel towel collection....hey just a few souvenirs, a couple of WH mementoes...it ain't like she bagged up all the silverware in a pillow case and hid it in the trunk of the limo....

pooltchr
04-26-2006, 07:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You should see their hotel towel collection....hey just a few souvenirs, a couple of WH mementoes...it ain't like she bagged up all the silverware in a pillow case and hid it in the trunk of the limo.... <hr /></blockquote>

Good point. Stealing is ok as long as it's done in moderation.
Steve

moblsv
04-26-2006, 08:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> The only good thing I can see coming from that would be that maybe when they move into the white house, they might bring back some of the stuff they stole when they moved out!
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

You do realize that is a myth don't you?

Gayle in MD
04-26-2006, 10:11 PM
No, he doesn't realize much of anything, he gets his information from the National White House Propaganda Channel, Fox.

Funny, isn't it, how the righties don't know the difference between facts, and myths created by the Republican Smear Machine?

Gayle in Md.
Damn Proud I Wasn't One Of The Dummies Who Voted For George Bush!

pooltchr
04-27-2006, 04:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> No, he doesn't realize much of anything, he gets his information from the National White House Propaganda Channel, Fox.

Funny, isn't it, how the righties don't know the difference between facts, and myths created by the Republican Smear Machine?

Gayle in Md.
Damn Proud I Wasn't One Of The Dummies Who Voted For George Bush! <hr /></blockquote>
Just about as funny as you and your liberal left wing ranting. When it comes to people who let emotions cloud their judgement, you take the cake!
Steve

Lester
04-27-2006, 05:17 AM
Moblsv wrote:

You do realize that is a myth don't you?

WTH - Next you're gonna tell me that "Bill's Scalp Collection" is bogus as well!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 05:25 AM
Emotion? Good one Steve. You get on here and write false information about the Clintons, information which has been refuted, and proven to be untrue, and just more bs from the right-wing slander machine, and continue to defend a President who is a proven liar, one which only 32% of Americans trust, and then you question MY judgement, AH HA HA HA HA HA. Dream on, Dorothy!

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
04-27-2006, 06:16 AM
I didn't question your judgement. I have seen very little evidence from your posts that you even have any!!!
Steve

Lester
04-27-2006, 06:35 AM
Gayle wrote:
Emotion? Good one Steve. You get on here and write false information about the Clintons, information which has been refuted, and proven to be untrue, and just more bs from the right-wing slander machine, and continue to defend a President who is a proven liar, one which only 32% of Americans trust, and then you question MY judgement, AH HA HA HA HA HA. Dream on, Dorothy!

Gayle in Md.
%%%%%

Well Gayle, what if anything, are you doing to try and get GWB out of office? I mean besides constantly spewing anti Bush propaganda (ad nauseum) here?

I mean "YOU DON'T LIKE HIM" ---- We got the message.

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 06:43 AM
DITTO!

Apparently, my judgement was right on target, since I knew George Bush wouldn't make a good president. You're just mad because the vast majority of the country now agrees with me. What does that say about your judgement, might be more to the point.

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I Did Not Vote For George Bush!

pooltchr
04-27-2006, 07:25 AM
You're right, Gayle. I'm sorry. You would have been a much better choice than GW. Then we would have businesses closing right and left, unemployment through the roof, and with no one working, no one left to pay any taxes to support all your programs to help the poor, needy, unemployed, undereducated, people of the country. The only jobs left would be in the military, but since there would be no rich people left, it would be filled with nothing but poor underpriveleged people.
Of course, with our economy in shambles, maybe the stream of illegals wanting to come here would slow down, so you would get all your wishes granted.
I'm so glad you pointed me in the right direction.
Steve

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 07:50 AM
AH HA HA HA...typical extremist thinking. Either the failed Bush policies, or total disaster, huh? I guess you think it's the rich who are fighting in Iraq? NOTHING could point you in the right direction. Your feet are firmly planted in denial! You've already made up your mind, far be it from me to confuse you with the facts!

Gayle in Md.
SO PROUD I DIDN'T VOTE FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Gayle in Md.