Ace Hardware
No Frills
Best Buy
Lowes

See pix for details

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1604/image0010va.jpg

Deeman3
04-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Great deal but this practice has actually killed many people. If the "BuggyQue" is cadimum plated it will giv e off cynide gas when heated.

Deeman

wolfdancer
04-06-2006, 02:13 PM
I forgot to write that it should be tested first at a republican outing....
Do you think this is what's behind "Who's killing the great chefs of Alabama?"

SpiderMan
04-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Any morning in Dallas, you can also pick these up all along the side of the road.

The Mexican housewives steal them from the stores and push them home with whatever they buy, then toss them in a ditch. Next shopping trip, they steal another and bring it home too. It's an endless cycle.

Stores have to pay someone to drive around looking for their carts, or they'd probably run out of them in a week or two. I hope your picture doesn't get too widespread, or the guys driving around may be out of a job. All the shopping carts will be in backyards with cabrito a-sizzling.

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
04-06-2006, 02:30 PM
In San Francisco....the cops were prohibited from taking the carts away from the homeless people....and at over a hundred a pop...the costs are passed on to the customers.

Deeman3
04-06-2006, 04:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I forgot to write that it should be tested first at a republican outing....
Do you think this is what's behind "Who's killing the great chefs of Alabama?"
<hr /></blockquote>
<font color="blue"> Great Chefs of Alabama! You have never been here. It's also probably the same people who are burning all our great churches. </font color>

Deeman
Going to Dallas to get my baglady cart for use when the democrats win the next election. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

wolfdancer
04-06-2006, 04:11 PM
"It's also probably the same people who are burning all our great churches."

My theory is a disgruntled, recently relocated, auto industry employee

Deeman3
04-07-2006, 05:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> "It's also probably the same people who are burning all our great churches."

My theory is a disgruntled, recently relocated, auto industry employee <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">You never know! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>

Deeman