PDA

View Full Version : Some one liners for ya Monday.

Chopstick
04-10-2006, 04:46 AM
What's the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?
About 45 lbs.

What's the difference between a husband and a boyfriend?
About 45 minutes.

Why do women find it so hard to find a sensitive, caring boyfriend?
Those guys already have boyfriends.

Why do men find it so difficult to make eye contact?
Breasts do not have eyes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <font color="blue"> My favorite </font color>

sack316
04-10-2006, 07:26 AM
that last one is akin to a shirt I wear quite often. Just plain black with white lettering saying "Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes"

Sack

Drop1
04-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Chopstick,glad you are back. Did you become a day trader?

dg-in-centralpa
04-10-2006, 02:03 PM
WATER

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of [censored]. However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquors)
because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = [censored]

WINE = HEALTH

Free yourself of [censored], drink WINE!!! It is better to drink wine and Talk [censored] than to drink water and be full of [censored].

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing It as a public service. Have a nice day...

DG - won't drink water now

Chopstick
04-11-2006, 11:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Chopstick,glad you are back. Did you become a day trader? <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, I did and I appreciate all the help and advice everyone gave me. I have spent the last few months with my nose in a book or watching trade tickers. There sure is a lot to learn. I almost got skinned so many times but I managed to get away with the cash. It's a brutal game.

Chopstick
04-11-2006, 11:08 AM
The water is weird tasting down here. I guess you get used to it. Spiderman said even the ice tastes funny when he came to visit.

What's the difference between a northern zoo and a southern zoo?

In a southern zoo the plaque in front of the cage where they have the name of the animal and the description also includes a recipe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif