PDA

View Full Version : Best place to post a billiard item for sale

BillPorter
04-10-2006, 06:28 AM
I am well aware of the rule against using this forum to promote items for sale. I know that the AZ site has a "wanted/for sale" forum and onepocket.org has a "classified" section. Anyone know of another place to post an ad? To avoid breaking any rules here, maybe you could just PM me if you have any information on this topic. Thanks in advance for any help!

tjlmbklr
04-10-2006, 10:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BillPorter:</font><hr> I am well aware of the rule against using this forum to promote items for sale. I know that the AZ site has a "wanted/for sale" forum and onepocket.org has a "classified" section. Anyone know of another place to post an ad? To avoid breaking any rules here, maybe you could just PM me if you have any information on this topic. Thanks in advance for any help! <hr /></blockquote>

Opps, guess I broke the rules. Sorry fellow BD'ers but I put my stuff on ebay, then posted the link here. Sorry but I don't use ebay a lot and did not get even 1 bid on the only item I ever tried to sell. Therefore I had no confidence.

BillPorter
04-10-2006, 10:54 AM
But I'm thinking that posting a link to an eBay item on this forum might be breaking the forum rules. At least bending them? Anyone know for sure about this? I like to stay in the Webmaster's good graces! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Snapshot9
04-10-2006, 11:58 AM
You can on Cue Auctions (http://www.cueauctions.com)

BillPorter
04-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the idea! I did have to pay $10.00 to start an auction, but that's OK.

BillPorter
04-13-2006, 05:13 AM
I put an item on this site, but there doesn't seem to be much action over there. I think I'll stick to just putting my website address in my signature and maybe using eBay from time to time. Anyway, thanks again for your post! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif