PDA

View Full Version : No wonder a convicted child molester challenged

Vagabond
04-10-2006, 05:14 PM
When I was in a prison in Michigan years ago one convicted child molester argued with me and challeged me saying that he had constitutional right to have sex with young children.I was shocked by his audacity and logic.
y`all seen thousands of criminals from mehico and other latin countries saying they have rights and their argument is no different than that child molester.
It appears that Aristotelian logic will not have any place in this country anymore.
I do know that there are thousands of illegals from Ireland and other european countries living in Boston and it`s suburbs but they do not argue and demand like these from Mehico and other latin American countries.I already made my point with three different posts and I am not going to start another thread. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

heater451
04-11-2006, 03:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr>. . .saying that he had constitutional right to have sex with young children.I was shocked by his audacity and logic.<hr /></blockquote>Which Right did he cite? (pardon the rhyme)

================================

Vagabond
04-11-2006, 04:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote heater451:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr>. . .saying that he had constitutional right to have sex with young children.I was shocked by his audacity and logic.<hr /></blockquote>Which Right did he cite? (pardon the rhyme)

I was in a shock to hear that kind of argument and after that I stopped talking to him and hence did not know which right he was refering to.

================================ <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman3
04-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Vagabond,

Yes, NAMBLA (The North American Man/Boy Love Association) claims that being with minor children is love and, therefore, right and just.

Everyone justifies what they do, I think, especially to themselves. Most say women are just asking for rape, that they are justified when they beat and murder someone they get attached to. Wife beaters say "she drove me to it." It's all crap and the reluctance of anyone to take accountability for their actions anymore.

Now we see all these perverts pretending to be 16 year old boys on the internet just to set up dates or worse with young girls. I know some of this happened in the distant past. I do beleive that it is much more common now and that can be traced directly to the moral decay of our society. It's o.k. to lie, illegal aliens are really just undocumented workers and it now takes years to convict a felon even when they are caught red handed.

Maybe prayer in school and a firm base of family and harsh discipline is out of fashion but I can't see where what is replacing it is doing anything but killing our society.

What we may need is a little old fashioned justic for these kids and abused women that is public, expected and quick. Give me the child molester for a day and I promise you a couple of things, he won't molest again, others will think twice before doing it.

Deeman
running for High Sheriff of Neverland.....