PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching the Sopranos?

Fran Crimi
04-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Is this a bizarre season or WHAT???

My favorite so far is Paulie finding out his mother is a nun. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He can't handle it.

Fran

Deeman3
04-11-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm glad they got over the "dream sequence". i had imaginings of Bobby Ewing or something. I like the show but feel they may be running out of fresh ideas and recommend they contact #####Dick for some new stories about Ny and NJ.....

I loved Tony's line to the phycharist, "I guess a mercy f**k is out of the question?"
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman

9 Ball Girl
04-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Definitely a weird season. My favorite episode so far is Sunday night's. Between Vito in the gay bar wearing that stupid little hat, Johnny and Tony "conversing" with his Dad and 2 Aunts, Christopher wondering the similarity of cold medicine and happiness, I was ROFLing the whole hour!

cueball1950
04-11-2006, 08:57 PM
All i can say is bizzare. Whats next????? Did the GAY Made man kill himself. So who do you think will be next to get whacked by Tony. Will Tony find out that Paulie (The nuns kid, cant get over that one.) is bilking the guy out of 4 large every month? Will he get whacked for it? will the muscle bound guy get his revenge against Tony for smacking him around and embarrasing him? So much can happen. But still weird season. They should have called this the gang that could'nt shoot straight. If they keep whacking all the characters then only Tony will be left to run his empire............mike

Fran Crimi
04-12-2006, 05:09 AM
LOL! I loved the conversation at the table with the two aunts at the wedding. That was too funny.

I think something's cooking with Meadow and her boyfriend. Tony's pushing for her to get married but she's not responding.

Fran

Fran Crimi
04-12-2006, 05:15 AM
Yeah, Vito definitely kills himself. He can't face everyone after getting found out. He made that last call to Sylvio in the middle of the night to check in. I think he was saying goodbye.

You may have a point about the bodyguard getting even with Tony. They kept making a point of showing how he was hot-tempered. Maybe he kills Tony for revenge in end and that's how it all ends. Ironic. After all he's been through and then he gets whacked by his own bodyguard.

Fran

Fran Crimi
04-12-2006, 05:22 AM
LOL! That was a funny line.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the dream, but I think Tony's dreams have been a recurring theme throughout the series. Remember his whacko fish dream when he realized he had to whack Big [censored]? That was strange.

I could be wrong but I think this last one was him realizing he was about to face all the guys he had killed.

Fran

DickLeonard
04-12-2006, 06:27 AM
Fran I have only saw one episode of the Sopranos. I don't subsribe to HBO I heard enuff F--ks and M----r F---kers in the poolroom to last me a life time. I wanted to keep my home safe from my past. I think they give mobsters a bad name with all the cursing but then I never listen to Gotti's tapes.####