PDA

View Full Version : Why we are screwed

Drop1
04-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Source U.S.Census Bureau
Population by age percentage:18 to 44 years old 38.6%
45 to 65 years old 24.1% 65 and over 12.4% Do the math,and you will see that the last two percentages have no growing base of support. I have heard all the crap about Social Security being a supplement to a brilliant retirement plan,but the truth is half of the people working in America have no retirement plan,private or through their employers.If you are not rich,you are going to be poor.

Sid_Vicious
04-12-2006, 05:47 AM
You can't evade these numbers with rhetorical, political BS, most of which by this admin is corporate and for the wealthy, based. I see a third world country in the womb with the middle class as the afterbirth...just to be discarded. All that the dems and rep seem to want to do is pander to the biggest voting sector, which is quickly becoming young, illegal latinos. We need the dissapearance of the electorate college and the emergence of a real third party system...sid

Drop1
04-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Sounds good,but the biggest voting sector is the forty five, to sixty five and above. The sixty five and over are the biggest group of users of our social services,and will consume half the earnings of the eighteen and under group,when the start to become productive. I have a modest proposal,that we explore new products that could be made from elderly people. I know we have not explored the possibilty of the elderly as a new fuel source,or the potential as a food supplement. I think soap and fertilizers have been done,and the Germans did some handsome lamp shades. We could call the supplement"Food For Thought" Yes indeed the elderly can be a rich natural resource properly disposed of,and we would save trillions. As regards the immigrants,well they are not quite twelve percent of almost three hundred million people,and it works out to four immigrants for every ninty six non immigrants,so I don't see them as a big deal. I say look to the future,and take an elderly person to lunch today.

nAz
04-12-2006, 11:48 AM
emmmmmmmmmm Soylent green

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/7560000/7566554.jpg

SpiderMan
04-12-2006, 02:22 PM
"it's ...it's PEOPLE! Soylent green is PEOPLE"

SpiderMan