PDA

View Full Version : Brunswick Pool Table

rtaylor
04-13-2006, 08:54 AM
New to forum. Just bought a brunswick balke collender monarch pool table. Just wondering if some one could help me figure out the model. I think it is an antique. Can some one help me if I post a picture. Thanks Ralph

bsmutz
04-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Most likely. Go ahead and give us a look.

Bumps
04-13-2006, 12:13 PM
The model would be "Monarch", right??

bsmutz
04-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Actually, I think Monarch is the name of the cushions. My Brunswick-Balke-Collender snooker table has Monarch cushions but is a Madison model.

Billy
04-13-2006, 12:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rtaylor:</font><hr> New to forum. Just bought a brunswick balke collender monarch pool table. Just wondering if some one could help me figure out the model. I think it is an antique. Can some one help me if I post a picture. Thanks Ralph <hr /></blockquote>

www.brunswickbilliards.com (http://www.brunswickbilliards.com) may be able to help

jmo

Pizza Bob
04-14-2006, 04:16 AM
bsmutz is most likely right about the cushions. However, there was a Monarch table model, also. Highly desirable - it's the one we've all seen that has the four, cast-iron, reclining lions as its base. Major $$$$$$$$$. I believe that Brunswick has pictures on their website of antiques, that may help in your identification. Enjoy your table.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

bsmutz
04-14-2006, 07:27 AM
I think he got lost trying to make his way back here or found the info somewhere else...