PDA

View Full Version : McClellan Steps Down....Rove, Eases Out Of

Gayle in MD
04-19-2006, 11:09 AM
Rove is giving up Policy oversight to focus more on the Politics of the coming Fall Elections....WELL, who didn't know THAT! They're going to need Rove's full attention to throw this next election, that's for sure! Ya think they would be so brazen, in the face of the National Polls to throw yet another election????

This bunch is so obvious in their underhanded agenda's I can't believe they're still at the bat! The Special Prosecutor is our only hope for a true Democratci Election!

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I Didn't Vote For George Bush!

pooltchr
04-19-2006, 05:51 PM
Gayle,
Get over it! The reason Bush is in office is because more people voted for him than voted for your guy.

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-20-2006, 03:30 AM
Steve,
Do some reading, there are a number of books on the market which prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that both of the last two presidential elections were wrought with election fraud. "Fooled Again" is one of them. Just last week there was an arrest of the individual who implemented the computerized continuous calling to the Democratic "Get The Vote Out" telephone line, blocking voter location information for Democrats in Ohio. The telephone records also show that the perpetrator made numerous calls to the White House during the several weeks surrounding the crime.

Although you are obviously one of the two most partisan, optimistic Bush supporter on the forum, one would think that legal, correct, corruption free elections here in our country would be an issue which even you would want to study, research, and learn the truth about, even if the statistics DO PROVE that both of the last two presidential elections were thrown!

So, get over it Steve, Bush stole the last two elections, period.

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I Didn't Vote For George Bush.....the worst president in the history of this country....

pooltchr
04-20-2006, 05:01 AM
Gosh, Gayle, I'm shocked! Here I thought that the numbers that the big 3 networks gave us during election coverage were correct! I just can't believe they could overlook such obvious manipulation of the election process!

Votor fraud has been discussed after every election I can remember. And I also recall in history class how the dems used to routinely have dead voters casting ballots in elections throughout history. I have to wonder how many illegal aliens cast votes in the past few years. And what about the attempts to keep the military absentee votes from being counted in FL.
I think you are only looking at one side of the issue. Not to mention, you are whining about something that supposedly happened over 6 years ago! I think it's a bit too late to be complaining about that.
Steve

Qtec
04-20-2006, 06:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Gosh, Gayle, I'm shocked! Here I thought that the numbers that the big 3 networks gave us during election coverage were correct! I just can't believe they could overlook such obvious manipulation of the election process! <font color="blue"> Yes, you would think sobut they got it wrong. web page (http://www.slate.com/?id=2058793) </font color>

Votor fraud has been discussed after every election I can remember. And I also recall in history class how the dems used to routinely have dead voters casting ballots in elections throughout history. I have to wonder how many illegal aliens cast votes in the past few years. And what about the attempts to keep the military absentee votes from being counted in FL.
I think you are only looking at one side of the issue. Not to mention, you are whining about something that supposedly happened over 6 years ago! I think it's a bit too late to be complaining about that.
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

It is a bit late but should we forget that GW stole an election? If nobody mentions it any more, it might happen again! Anyway, if you are not going to count the votes, why have an election? Lets not forget that it was GW who went all the way to the Supreme Court to STOP the recount.

I think you are suffering from an overdose of GOP/Media propaganda ie, from a lack of facts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
BTW, You cant trust ANYHING thats said on TV or by the GOP but some people still believe that if its said on TV or if GW says so, it must be true. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Black is White and Up is Down in the twilight world of RNC talking points! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Q

Here is a classic example of GOP lies.

[ QUOTE ]
Outrageous Lies
Apr 17, 04:18 PM | Harry Reid

Immigration is one of our most pressing national security issues and the fact is George Bush and his rubberstamping Republican allies in Congress have failed to deal with it responsibly. Instead, they turn reality upside down and today will start running ads against me on Spanish language radio stations in Nevada claiming ďReidís Democrat allies voted to treat millions of hardworking immigrants as felons.Ē <font color="blue"> The Twilight World. </font color>

That is a lie. Democrats fought Bill Frist and House Republican efforts to bow to the extreme rightwing element of their party and treat twelve million hardworking immigrants like felons. In one week Democrats voted twice to support a bill that reinforces border security and brings millions of undocumented workers out of the shadows.

I will fight back against this vicious smear in Nevada, but it will only stop if we show Republicans there is a price to pay for their lies. Iím not going to ask you to contribute to me, but to Democrats running for Senate around the country. We have a real shot at taking back the majority in November and that would be the best revenge.

You can make a contribution to Senate candidates by clicking here.

The fact is that President Bush has as much credibility on immigration as he does on Iraq. If President Bush were actually committed to comprehensive immigration reform, he would have stopped his own party from filibustering it twice last week.

If Republicans are serious about moving forward, then they should join me in calling on Senator Frist to bring immigration reform back to the Senate floor as soon as possible. Hopefully by then, President Bush and his Majority Leader will have found the backbone to stop the extreme elements of the Republican Party.

That seems unlikely since Bush Republicans in Washington are no longer interested in making policy that helps the American people. They know their extreme right wing policies have been a failure in Iraq and a failure here at home. So instead of an honest debate, they lie, smear and attempt to divide our nation. As long as Iím around that wonít work.

I know how to deal with people who tell lies about me. In the 1970ís, when I was Nevada Gaming Commissioner, some mobsters spread stories about me. They ended up in jail Ė and Republicans will end up out of office come November.

The Republicans should not pick this fight. Iíve been in more boxing rings then all of them combined. And when you throw a punch at me, you end up on the mat.

<hr /></blockquote>

Right on Harry /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DickLeonard
04-20-2006, 07:37 AM
Gayle come on you Know God Annointed George to lead us to the Promised Land. He couldn't have Stolen the last two elections and thought God wanted him as the President.

As for Scott how often can one stand in front of all those Reporters and tell the same lies over and over then the next day the TV reporters show the Video Tape of the lies. The only answer is not to fill that job and close down the Lie Factory.####

Deeman3
04-20-2006, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>Here is a classic example of GOP lies.

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Outrageous Lies
Apr 17, 04:18 PM | Harry Reid

Immigration is one of our most pressing national security issues and the fact is George Bush and his rubberstamping Republican allies in Congress have failed to deal with it responsibly. Instead, they turn reality upside down and today will start running ads against me on Spanish language radio stations in Nevada claiming ďReidís Democrat allies voted to treat millions of hardworking immigrants <font color="red"> (Not immigrants, illegal aliens)who's the liar now? </font color> as felons.Ē <font color="blue"> The Twilight World. </font color>

That is a lie. Democrats fought Bill Frist and House Republican efforts to bow to the extreme rightwing element of their party and treat twelve million hardworking immigrants <font color="red"> (Illegal lawbreaking aliens) </font color> like felons. In one week Democrats voted twice to support a bill that reinforces border security and brings millions of undocumented workers out of the shadows.

I will fight back against this vicious smear in Nevada, but it will only stop if we show Republicans there is a price to pay for their lies. Iím not going to ask you to contribute to me, but to Democrats running for Senate around the country. We have a real shot at taking back the majority in November and that would be the best revenge.

You can make a contribution to Senate candidates by clicking here. <font color="red">Send Harry a few bucks! </font color>

Right on Harry /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
04-21-2006, 08:03 AM
Gosh, Gayle, I'm shocked! Here I thought that the numbers that the big 3 networks gave us during election coverage were correct! I just can't believe they could overlook such obvious manipulation of the election process!

Once again, as you are so often known to say, you are mistaken. There are literally rhelms of information which proves that the last two elections were fraudulent, and that the republicans threw both elections, illegally, for which someone was arrested just last week. If you would read a book, or watch something other than fox once in a while, you would know about these things.

Steve

And I think that you are so partisan that you don't care whether our elections are legal or not, as long as your crooked republican party wins, fairly or not. Of course, with this philosophy, you also throw away our democracy, but what the hell, Republicans, and Bush in particular, have bastardized Democracy beyond recognition anyway, right?

Contrary to your suggestion, my concerns are that our country has legal, fair elections, and that our so called Democracy, counts for SOMETHING, other than just Republicans managing to continue to cheat us out of it! AND I do mean cheat!

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
04-21-2006, 09:20 AM
We will have to agree to disagree...but I can tell you that if the rolls were reversed, I doubt very seriously that you would be reading posts from me crying over something that happened 6 years ago that I knew darn well wasn't going to change anyway, and that the basis for your arguement does not contain any solid proof...just inuendo and opinion.
Steve

Gayle in MD
04-21-2006, 09:42 AM
That's where you're wrong. But, of course, you don't realize it because you don't read books...
Pick up a copy of "Fooled Again" The statistics are all there, and all accurate straight from the electorial statistics. Guess you didn't hear about the guy that was arrested for the computerized phone calling non stop to the Democratic "Get The Vote Out" 04 phone line, while simultaneously making dozens of calls to the White House, or about Katherine Harris' "Purge list" where an estimated 200,000 legal voters were stopped from voting? Not to mention the other thousands of black voters who were turned away in Ft. Lauderdale? The elections were fixed, 2000 and 2004, NO QUESTION! Do you care about democracy???

Gayle in Md.