PDA

View Full Version : HeLP! Can't get the login to work!!

07-06-2002, 08:35 AM
I can't get my login to work so it'll automatically say "Seattle-kid" when I respond to a message. It keeps saying that my "username/passwork not found" even though I can login with it, I can't edit any of my preferences. I've tried for weeks and with 3 different names/addresses and I still get the same thing! My browser is set to accept cookies, so that can't be the problem.. and the webmaster won't respond to my e-mails. What the hell??

Tom_In_Cincy
07-06-2002, 12:02 PM
One of the things I think is happening.... once you login you have a blank user name.. and you can't edit that once you have used it once. I suggest starting over.. and then entering "Seattle Kid"
It does show a "Seattle-kid" as a username.. maybe you should try that and your password.. good luck

07-06-2002, 06:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> One of the things I think is happening.... once you login you have a blank user name.. and you can't edit that once you have used it once. I suggest starting over.. and then entering "Seattle Kid"
It does show a "Seattle-kid" as a username.. maybe you should try that and your password.. good luck
<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, I've tried with 3 different names.. but each time I try, I have to have a new Email address, or it will say "we already have a username for that email address.." and for each one, I can't edit anything, but I can log in.. Everytime I DO log in, I get a little message that says "Username/password not found.." but yet, it shows that I am a registered user in the user banks. SoooOOooOOooo.. how in the hell is my username or password not found?!?!?!?!?!? I just sent about 8 emails to the webmaster (if there even is one) so hopefully sometime this year I'll get a reply back.

Troy
07-06-2002, 06:39 PM
You'll probably have to wait until Monday when the 4th of July weekend is over and the BD folks are back to work.