PDA

View Full Version : President Hu

Drop1
04-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Where did President Hu go first? To America's large corpoations,and the reason is simple, he knows Bush is finished,and United States Corporations invested fifty billion dolllars into China last year. Do you really think the President of a County that has grown 9.5% a year for the last twenty five years,and will be a bigger world power in twenty years than the United States,cares what President Bush has to say. He is just here to gage the lose pistol.

Fran Crimi
04-21-2006, 06:21 AM

Gayle in MD
04-21-2006, 08:55 AM
True, and did you notice that other than a few nervous chuckels, Bush's sat there throughout the press interview with HU with a continual scowl on his face, the likes of which I haven't seen since his debates with John Kerry! I don't think he was too happy with the private talks with HU, do you? HMM Hu do, you do, I do what, remind me of a man, what man, a man of power, what power, the power of Voodoo, Hu do, you do, I do what, remind me of a man. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I don't trust the Chinese, they will get us in the long run. This China problem will be our downfall. In years to come we will all see the folly of Bush's focus on Saddam, IMO. Hu gives a lot of lip service to promises he has no intention of keeping.

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I Didn't Vote For George Bush!

Drop1
04-21-2006, 10:36 AM
China produces half of the industrial goods in the world,and is second only to the the U.S. in petoleum cosumption. They have a two million man army,and twenty thousand tanks,nuclear weapons,and a growing defense budget. Bush has no reason to be happy,and neither does Hu. We are watching the orderly decline of the U.S.as the worlds dominate power,and consumer. When our credit gets cut off,we can kiss our collective a$$ess good bye. I wonder what Hu thinks when he looks at Bush- I couldn't help that.

wolfdancer
04-21-2006, 12:08 PM
Gayle, I have in my possession a secret tape of that private meeting....and here's what the Chinese leader said:
"Ask not what Hu can do for your country, but what your country can do for Hu"

Drop1
04-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Sounds familiar /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifNow if we could get a Chinese leader named Boo, the mind boggles.