PDA

View Full Version : billiarddigest's greatest novel (add to the story)

yungentreprenuer
04-21-2006, 12:35 PM
One Friday Night, Gary decided to take Heather to the best pool hall in town, "Corner Pocket Pool Parlor". Gary was one of the best in town. He has won 11 pool championships, and no one can manage to take the title from him. But Heather is only with Gary not only to gain popularity by being with him, but she's having an affair with Randy who also plays pool. Randy wants Heather to find out Gary's tricks and secrets so he can use them. So this particular night at the parlor,...

Deeman3
04-21-2006, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote yungentreprenuer:</font><hr> One Friday Night, Gary decided to take Heather to the best pool hall in town, "Corner Pocket Pool Parlor". Gary was one of the best in town. He has won 11 pool championships, and no one can manage to take the title from him. But Heather is only with Gary not only to gain popularity by being with him, but she's having an affair with Randy who also plays pool. Randy wants Heather to find out Gary's tricks and secrets so he can use them. So this particular night at the parlor,...Gary decided to tell Heather. "There are no great secrets to pool. Randy is a slug and now matter how long you sleep with him, he'll be a slug, albeit a rask covered but satisfied slug." You Heather, are a slut. Very similar to a slug but with less integrity." Heather flopped her hair to one side, frowned and said, "Well, sticks and stones and corporal punishment may break my bones but that slug can ring my bell."

Quickly the whole room identified that the only "trick" Gary had was Heather and her price was falling. <hr /></blockquote>

yungentreprenuer
04-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Some one from the crowd yelled, "I slept with her too". The whole place bursted in laughter, even Old Man Mitch, the parlor's owner. Heather quickly whipped out her cell phone and began dialing Randy's number. "I'll show you", Heather shrieked. But then...

Lester
04-21-2006, 01:13 PM
She couldn't get a signal on her phone. Not only was she humiliated, but as she looked around she realized that "Mitch, the house man" was the only one she didn't know "personally". Oh what the hell she said. Mitch, have I got a deal for you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Drop1
04-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Mitch looked sadly down at the gum stuck to the floor "sorry"he said,"If I could,I would but my batteries have been dead for years" /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

yungentreprenuer
04-21-2006, 06:54 PM
"Really"?, Cried Heather in a disappointed tone of voice. "I always wanted to do the wild thang on a fresh felt pool table." "you slut!", yelled Gary. "so it is true, you have been sleeping around!", he added.

wolfdancer
04-21-2006, 07:38 PM
I'm looking to get the hard 8, she said, and hope you have a good stroke, and can show me some new position play.
Honey, he said, you're mixing up pool with craps. Pool players can't give you a hard eight, maybe the six, but if you read the other thread, you'ld be lucky to get felt on the table.

yungentreprenuer
04-21-2006, 07:42 PM
"chill out", said heather. "i have years experience in this. I should be titled, POOL HALL WHORE OF THE YEAR". Gary laughed it off. he was embarrased.

Lester
04-22-2006, 04:58 AM
Mitch, (having an epiphany) screams across the pool hall. "Who has a little blue pill, and will "put me in"? Charlie, the old one pocket player casually looked up and said "Not me, I got the pump last year, and it's working great". Gary said "That's 412 Charlie,----- a little too much information".

yungentreprenuer
04-22-2006, 05:21 AM
Everyone laughed. Gary knew what he would do next.

Deeman3
04-22-2006, 06:44 AM
He looked at Charlie and said, "Get out of here you inconsiderate Democrat. Is itr not enoough that our president lied to us, now we can't even depend on one pocket players?" Charlie replaied, "Depends? I use them too." Gary made the akward discovery that old Charlie was almost deaf as well as blind.

kevinkins
04-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Heather - in frustration - heads for the "ladies" room ...

Lester
04-22-2006, 04:51 PM
And everyone in the pool hall starts taking bets on whether she's going in there to "powder her nose" or not. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Rich R.
04-22-2006, 06:14 PM
A few minutes later, Heather marches out of the ladies room and, without a word, grabs Mitch by the arm and drags him out of the poolroom.
An hour later, Mitch returns. He looks terrible and he is crying hysterically.
Everyone asks Mitch, "What happened?"
Mitch tells them that the "little blue pill", given to him by the stranger in the corner, was an Aleve and not what he thought it was. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Lester
04-22-2006, 06:41 PM
At least he didn't "feel any pain"! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
04-22-2006, 06:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Lester:</font><hr> At least he didn't "feel any pain"! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Neither did Heather. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

kevinkins
04-23-2006, 07:15 AM
&lt;close up on Heather; cleavage and all; thinking alone&gt;

These guys talk 9-ball, 8-ball, all this girl wants is 2-balls snookerd in the jaws of one-pocket ...

&lt;Back into the pool hall where "the kid" is running the table AGAIN ,,,&gt;