PDA

View Full Version : How many times

Qtec
04-25-2006, 03:01 AM
.............does this have to be said before REPUBLICANS believe it and accept that they were mislead.

web page (http://thinkprogress.org/2006/04/23/60-minutes-cia-official-reveals-bush-cheney-rice-were-personally-told-iraq-had-no-wmd-in-fall-2002)

[ QUOTE ]
BRADLEY: According to Drumheller, CIA Director George Tenet delivered the news about the Iraqi foreign minister at a high level meeting at the White House.

DRUMHELLER: The President, the Vice President, Dr. Rice…

BRADLEY: And at that meeting…?

DRUMHELLER: They were enthusiastic because they said they were excited that we had a high-level penetration of Iraqis.

BRADLEY: And what did this high level source tell you?

DRUMHELLER: He told us that they had no active weapons of mass destruction program.

BRADLEY: So, in the fall of 2002, before going to war, we had it on good authority from a source within Saddam’s inner circle that he didn’t have an active program for weapons of mass destruction?

DRUMHELLER: Yes.

BRADLEY: There’s no doubt in your mind about that?

DRUMHELLER: No doubt in my mind at all.

BRADLEY: It directly contradicts, though, what the President and his staff were telling us.

DRUMHELLER: The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming, and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy, to justify the policy.

<hr /></blockquote>

From the Downing Street Memo,
[ QUOTE ]
Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy. <hr /></blockquote>

Uncanny, isnt it? Two very high ranked members in Intelligence came to the same conclusion.

They had an inside source in the Iraqi Govt and they CHOOSE to ignore it because it didnt suit their agenda.
Wonder what the families of the 2,500 dead would have to say about this?
Or the 10,000 wounded US soldiers?

Q

Gayle in MD
04-25-2006, 06:12 AM
I feel so sorry for those parents. The blood of the brave patriots who have lost life and limb on the battlefields of Iraq is not only on George Bush's hands, Rice and Cheney, the corrupt republican majority who has helped to conceal their law breaking and abuse of power, but on the hands of those from the right in Congress, the Senate, but most of all, the voters who put this bunch into office before, and especially after it became evident that they abused our elections process, and that we were lied into this war. I don't consider anyone who defends George Bush a true patriot, or loyal American.

Gayle in Md.
So Proud I Didn't Vote For George Bush!

Sid_Vicious
04-25-2006, 06:26 AM
"I don't consider anyone who defends George Bush a true patriot, or loyal American."

Ditto! sid

Qtec
04-26-2006, 04:45 AM
"I don't consider anyone who defends George Bush a true patriot, or loyal American." No Gayle, thats Rep thinking reversed!

Q..........and a deafening silence comes from the Reps on the board. Maybe the blind are starting to see. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 08:16 AM
They'll never see. It's too painful for them to admit how dumb they've been. The more they attack those of us who state the facts, the more evident it becomes that we are dealing with a whole new type of American. Americans who don't care how much damage, or how much danger our country faces by virtue of having idiots running this country, as long as their political party maintains control, and to hell with our future! The issue of incompetence is lost in the smoke and mirrors of the neocon charade, and patriotism is skewed by the comrads of destruction.

Gayle in Md.