PDA

View Full Version : It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

9 Ball Girl
04-25-2006, 12:49 PM
<font color="red">IMPEACHMENT!!!</font color>

Bush Impeachment - The Illinois State Legislature is Preparing to Drop a Bombshell
Utilizing a little known rule of the US House to bring Impeachment charges

<font color="blue">Read On...</font color> (http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_steven_l_060422_bush_impeachment___t.htm)

And it gets even better with some more developing news!

<font color="blue">California Becomes Second State to Introduce Bush Impeachment</font color> (http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_david_sw_060424_california_becomes_s.htm)

DickLeonard
04-26-2006, 07:08 AM
9ballgirl this is Wonerful News.####

9 Ball Girl
04-26-2006, 10:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> 9ballgirl this is Wonderful News.#### <hr /></blockquote>This is one case where I'm glad to be the messenger. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
04-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Vermont ?????
I didn't even realise it was a state.
We'll send 20 armed fed agents there and put the rebellion down....might even pass an import tax on their maple syrup,
and BK the whole state...state??? you sure ??

wolfdancer
04-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey....neat site !!

Gayle in MD
04-26-2006, 01:22 PM
HAL LAY LOO YA!!!

I sure hope this works!! Ah, one can only fantasize, just imagine, Loopy Laura, smile nod wave, smile nod wave, all the way to the whirlygig!

Wow, Great news, I think I'll treat myself today, yeah, that's the ticket, get a mani and pedi, buy a new outfit, and recline on my fanny, and eat bon bons for a week! This is cause for celebration! Break out the Champaigne!

Gayle in Md.!
So Proud I Didn't Vote For George Bush!

Lester
04-27-2006, 06:17 AM
Yeah, celebrate for a week because after that you'll be depressed for a couple months trying to select someone else to blame.

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 06:26 AM
Hey, don't rain on my parade, lol. As a patriotic American, I am happy when any President who breaks our laws, and lies to us, about NATIONAL AFFAIRS AND INTERESTS, is impeached.

After that? After what? I don't blame anyone for the circumstances our country is in at the present time, other than George Bush, and the corrupt republican congress which protects him from being exposed to any legitimate investigations of his illegal activities.

He's the president, he's the "Decision Maker" by his own admission. The Buck stops right where it always has, in the oval office.

Unless, ofcourse, you want to balme it all on Clinton's BJ...which would qualify you, also, as having drunk way too much Kool Aid.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
04-27-2006, 06:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Lester:</font><hr> Yeah, celebrate for a week because after that you'll be depressed for a couple months trying to select someone else to blame.

<hr /></blockquote>

Gayle won't be depressed over that. She lives to find someone to blame for things. She'll be in seventh heaven!
Steve

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 06:38 AM
Find someone? HA HA HA...one doesn't have to search to find someone. All you righties on here blame politicians for national circumstances, you just don't have a clue about what the improtant transgressions are, hence, the country blows millions on someone's private sex life, while giving a bye to the worst President in history, who duped his own supporters, hence, the massive debt, the out of control spending, the miscalculations which have caused the lives countless people, Americans, and others. But, Bush didn't do it, right, it's somone elses fault. GIVE ME A BREAK!

"I'm the decider" George Bush

Gayle in Md.

Lester
04-27-2006, 06:41 AM
Gayle, step back and take a deep breath.

Now who, pray tell do you think should be in the oval office?

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 06:46 AM
The man who won the election, John Kerry, who else? I suppose you think Bush is doing a good job?

Gayle in Md.

Lester
04-27-2006, 06:50 AM
Gayle wrote:

The man who won the election, John Kerry, who else? I suppose you think Bush is doing a good job?
%%%%%%%
I don't think he's doing nearly as good a job as you are of mucking up this board with anti GWB rants!

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 06:58 AM
Then I suggest you stop reading my posts, since this is an internet forum, and you can't stop me from stating my opinion, much as you righties like to dictate to others, so far, Bush hasn't YET managed to put restrictions on freedom speech, although I'm sure he would if he could get away with it.

Gayle in Md.
SO PROUD I DID NOT VOTE FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Lester
04-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Well Gayle, I'm all for "Freedom of Speech". But yours are the rantings of a lunatic obsessed with one vindictive mission.

I'm sure the founding fathers of this great land are turning over in their graves at your interpretation of freedom of speech, day in, day out, every post, anti bush.

It's kind of like watching the weather channel and they predict the same storm everyday.

Isn't there a board somewhere devoted to impeaching Bush? Or did you get banned from there?

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Hey, take responsibility for what you read, jerk! Go out and buy yourself a few books, and get yourself enlightened about the damage this president has done to our country. I am for the enforcment of our laws, the protection of our Constitution, and the truth. What do you stand for? A president who sends our young people off to war on LIES? Imcompetence that causes the death and destruction of thousands of people? I want accountablity from this lying piece of $hit. You don't like it, tough! I don't really care what you think. Go snuggle up to the righties who were so duped by George Bush, they continue to support him in spite of volumns of factual information that proves he has committed impeachable offenses against our nation. Felonies. Your defending a felon, who lied to the Congress and the Senate, and all Americans, including you!

FYI, I have never been banned from any forum, which is more than can be said for some of my other critics on here.

Gayle in Md.

9 Ball Girl
04-27-2006, 07:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Lester:</font><hr> Well Gayle, I'm all for "Freedom of Speech". But yours are the rantings of a lunatic obsessed with one vindictive mission.

I'm sure the founding fathers of this great land are turning over in their graves at your interpretation of freedom of speech, day in, day out, every post, anti bush.

It's kind of like watching the weather channel and they predict the same storm everyday.

Isn't there a board somewhere devoted to impeaching Bush? Or did you get banned from there?<hr /></blockquote>It's not just Gayle. There's a whole lot of us out there and with so many of us and when you've got righties flipping over to the lefties side, something's gotta be wrong, don't ya think?

Bush On The Couch (http://www.therandirhodesshow.com/live/newsletter/04.24.2006.html)
scroll down to Bush On the Couch, Audio Part I

and

The Man You Voted For (http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2004/book_reviews/3133bush_on_couch.html)

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks Wendy, this reconfirms everything I have always thought about Bush and Cheney. I think our only hope as a nation is impeachment and complete exposure of this Cancer on our nation.

Those of us who care about facts, and truth, must continue to fight for our country, it's principles, and laws, more now than ever before, IMO.

Love,
Gayle

pooltchr
04-27-2006, 09:22 AM
Wendy,
Your opinion counts for something, simply because you can state your views in a factual way. Gayle comes off like an extremist whacko with her neverending ranting and raving about GW.
Notice her comment to Lester, jumping right in and calling him a jerk. She is very good at name-calling. Gayle does nothing but repeat her fanatical chant over and over again.
That's why she gets so much grief around here. She sounds like a lunatic!
Steve

eg8r
04-27-2006, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The man who won the election, John Kerry, who else? <hr /></blockquote> Now who is loopy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Take some more meds.

eg8r

eg8r
04-27-2006, 09:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Lester:</font><hr> Well Gayle, I'm all for "Freedom of Speech". But yours are the rantings of a lunatic obsessed with one vindictive mission.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9BG:</font><hr> It's not just Gayle. There's a whole lot of us out there <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> You might want to take a second and read what he typed before blindly speaking out in defense. His post is about her rantings, and while you have been heating up lately, your posts have not been filled with the hate displayed by Gayle. I have not seen any posts of yours yet that would be considered a rant.

However, if you feel your activity is snonymous with the lunatic rantings Lester is talking about, then by all means, include yourself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
04-27-2006, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, don't rain on my parade, lol. As a patriotic American, I am happy when any President who breaks our laws, and lies to us, about NATIONAL AFFAIRS AND INTERESTS, is impeached. <hr /></blockquote> Isn't that a joke. Perjuring yourself to a grand jury was not a big deal to you until W came around. You only care about enforcing laws when it pertains to W or his administration.

eg8r

Chopstick
04-27-2006, 10:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Lester:</font><hr>

Isn't there a board somewhere devoted to impeaching Bush? Or did you get banned from there?

<hr /></blockquote>

LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-27-2006, 11:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Lester:</font><hr> Well Gayle, I'm all for "Freedom of Speech". But yours are the rantings of a lunatic obsessed with one vindictive mission.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9BG:</font><hr> It's not just Gayle. There's a whole lot of us out there <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> You might want to take a second and read what he typed before blindly speaking out in defense. His post is about her rantings, and while you have been heating up lately, your posts have not been filled with the hate displayed by Gayle. I have not seen any posts of yours yet that would be considered a rant.

However, if you feel your activity is snonymous with the lunatic rantings Lester is talking about, then by all means, include yourself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>I guess some of us are more passionate in the way we express ourselves? I'm more of a sedated radical. LOL Oh, and I'm definitely loopy, that's for sure! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And for as me heating up lately, its like Popeye used to say, "I can't take it and I can't stands no more!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And by the way, I haven't seen you in a while here. Did your new baby come along? Pics!

hondo
04-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Watch what you say around this guy, Gayle. I found out.

Isn't that a joke. Perjuring yourself to a grand jury was not a big deal to you until W came around. You only care about enforcing laws when it pertains to W or his administration.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
04-27-2006, 05:44 PM
When he learns to read, I'll start worrying, LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif His comments are never pertinent, since he always twists what people write into something unrelated. Like mixing a person's private sex life, with sending this country to war on false, embroidered information.

Gayle in Md.