PDA

View Full Version : Something Changed?

catscradle
04-26-2006, 04:49 AM
I haven't been in to CCB for a while. Did something in the way things are displayed change? Maybe there used to be frames around posts or something?
All I know for sure, I dislike the layout the way it is now. It just looks like text thrown on a white background with one post "bleeding" in to another. Yuck! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

moblsv
04-26-2006, 07:54 AM
looks good to me. What browser are you using?

catscradle
04-26-2006, 09:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote moblsv:</font><hr> looks good to me. What browser are you using? <hr /></blockquote>

IE.
It is perfectly readable, but I swear the last time I was in CCB there was some kind of frame around individual posts. Maybe I'm just misremembering.

Rich R.
04-26-2006, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>It is perfectly readable, but I swear the last time I was in CCB there was some kind of frame around individual posts. Maybe I'm just misremembering. <hr /></blockquote>
I have a gray shading around each of the posts. Is that what you mean?

catscradle
04-26-2006, 11:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>It is perfectly readable, but I swear the last time I was in CCB there was some kind of frame around individual posts. Maybe I'm just misremembering. <hr /></blockquote>
I have a gray shading around each of the posts. Is that what you mean? <hr /></blockquote>

It could be. I can't really remember the details, I just don't think it is the same as I used to see. When I get home tonight I'll take a look on my laptop there and see if it is different which would indicate maybe it is an ie setup thing I inadvertantly changed.