PDA

View Full Version : After 6 years it's finally official

nAz
04-26-2006, 07:39 AM
What a joke... I thought Fox and that fake reporter Snow were already working together as Bush's press secretary.

Fox analyst named Bush press secretary
Snow replaces McClellan as White House continues makeover

Wednesday, April 26, 2006; Posted: 10:21 a.m. EDT (14:21 GMT)

Thanking President Bush, Tony Snow, the new White House spokesman, says he wants to work with the press.

Bush: Snow's my pick
SNOW BIOGRAPHY
Education: Davidson College
Family: Married, three children
Career: 1996-2006, Fox News; 1994-2000, USA Today; 1991, White House speechwriter

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush on Wednesday announced Fox News anchor and analyst Tony Snow as his new White House press secretary.

"As a professional journalist, Tony Snow understands the importance of the relationship between government and those whose job it is to cover the government," Bush told reporters in the White House briefing room.

Snow thanked Bush and said he took the position because he believes in the president and wants to work with the White House press corps.

web page (http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/26/snow/index.html)

pooltchr
04-26-2006, 07:50 AM
Tony Snow has been quick to point out many areas where he feels GW was not doing the right thing. I guess the fact that he works for FOX automatically condems him in the eyes of the liberals.

In a column titled "Thud!" on his radio show Web site, Mr. Snow called the president's domestic policy proposals in his State of the Union address "lackluster" and worried that the president had a dearth of people around him willing to tell him when his ideas were bad. Mr. Snow added, however, that Mr. Bush was "the only figure who counts in American politics."

I swear some liberals just can't seem to be happy with anything. But then, that's how liberals think. If everything was good, we wouldn't need so much government. As long as there are problems, liberals can offer more government as the solution to fix them.
Steve

nAz
04-26-2006, 08:23 AM
Dude this guy is a die hard Bush man... and that is ok as long as he does not claim to be unbiased... the man is a perfect choice though... i mean snow... Snow job? just what bUSH needs to get his ratings up more Snow jobs /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The many falsehoods of Tony Snow (http://mediamatters.org/items/200604190003)

Steve Just because I do not agree with the last 8-10 years of republican moral superiority and their creative political decisions that does not mean that I am a liberal... I am liberal about some things like Abortion, gay rights,legal prostitution and pot. But I am also conservative when it comes to a strong military, Crime and punishment, illegal immigrants.

BTW being called a liberal is not a bad thing no matter what kind of connotations right wingers will inject into the word. especially now a days when you see the mess that Conservatives have put this country in right now.

pooltchr
04-26-2006, 09:54 AM
The republicans in office right now hardly qualify as conservatives...some of them are more liberal than many of the democrats. They are RINO's...Republican In Name Only! Liberal's as a whole seem to favor government as a solution for all the country's problems...true conservatives think the free enterprise system will take care of many problems if the government leaves them alone. They also prefer limiting government to those areas specifically addressed in the constitution.
IMO, there are very very few conservatives left...and the percentage is particularly low inside the beltway.

I have never given away my votes in the past, but I am seriously considering voting Liberterian just to let all the morons in Washington know that someone doesn't like what any of them are doing.
Steve

wolfdancer
04-26-2006, 10:51 AM
"I have never given away my votes in the past,"

If you voted for GWB in 2000, you will still be allowed to vote, as long as you are accompanied by a supervising adult.
If you voted for GWB in 2004, you can vote, but it won't be counted, except in Fla, where it may be still be counted twice.
If you voted for GWB, both in 2000 and 2004....sorry, but you have lost your voting privileges for the next elections

Gayle in MD
04-26-2006, 01:31 PM
BWA HA HA HA...too funny!

Hey, Fox News might just as well move right on into the press room, and get up on the podium. It's a big improvment over Fox pretending to be a new channel, ha ha ha. Now we can get the Fox lies and the Bush lies all at one time! HEY, this may be a first! Simultaneous bull$hitting! It's going to save Bush's aids from making that call everyday to tell fox what to say on the evening edition!

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
04-26-2006, 01:37 PM
BWA HA HA HA..,.this from a man who supports George Bush, the most prolific of all government expansion ZARS!!!

Yeah, Democrats sure as hell aren't happy with the circumstances of today. Only those intelligent people who voted for Bush are happy, ha ha ha....it's just that the rest of the country can't figure out why, and so far, the kool aid theory is the only feasible explanation!

I think if it is true that Snow describes this administration with a benign word like lackluster we can trust he is a Bush supporter!

Gayle in Md.
SO PROUD I DID NOT VOTE FOR GEORGE BUSH!!!

Gayle in MD
04-26-2006, 01:42 PM
Poolteacher writes...

Tony Snow has been quick to point out many areas where he feels GW was not doing the right thing.

What a gross exaggeration! Many areas? AH HA HA HA...name five! Quick to point out? So far, Tony Snow has not said anything about the Bush lies about the war, the breaking of the laws, or the refusal to listen to combat experts regarding this unwinnable war! I can think of many many things Snow could say, if in fact, he was in truth "Quick to point out many areas where GW was not doing the right thing!!

Here's a bet for you, I'll bet you can't come up with five times that Snow has "Pointed Out" Bush failures!

Gayle in Md.
SO PROUD I DID NOT VOTE FOR GEORGE BUSH!

wolfdancer
04-26-2006, 01:43 PM
Gayle, I think they stopped short....O'Reilly should have gotten the appointment...a reward and recognition for his 6 years of loyal, service as GW's "yes" man. Then we Reilly could have gotten a snow job.
I had a dog like that, faithful, unquestioning loyalty.... felt bad when I had to put him down.
Wonder if GW has any remorse over the dismissals, resigntions, indictments of his wolfpack????

Gayle in MD
04-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Remorse, ha ha ha, didn't you know, Psychopaths never have remorse!

Love,
Gayle