PDA

View Full Version : Hey, you guys are great.....

wolfdancer
04-27-2006, 12:35 AM
I look forward to my morning coffee, and the CCB....pool/non-poool....right wing/left wing...everybody's got something to say, and most of the time it's pretty interesting to read. I couldn't list my favorite "posters" without omitting a few, suffice to say... I don't always agree with their politics....
but we are all here because of our interest/love/fascination/addiction to the game of pool...
So Thanks !!! for giving me something to read in the morns....the paper here comes out only once a week, on Weds. and if I have to read about another yard sale for another worthy cause...I'm going to lose it.....
Go Beavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sack316
04-27-2006, 12:46 AM
hey hey hey, I thought the sappy appreciation posts were my department!

But seriously wolfie, you're great too! And although I rarely jump into the political debates on here, I too enjoy reading up on what everyone has to say... most of the time /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sack

Deeman3
04-27-2006, 06:03 AM
I, as well, enjoy my morning jolt on the CCB. I sometimes think we should do a group hug but then, I think of how sweaty and smelly most of us are after a night of poluting the ozone, running down liberals with our gas guzzlers and raping and pillaging the land, I'd just rather play with my Angelina Jolie doll.

Warmth and friendship, that's why I'm voting for Hillary....

Deeman /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
04-27-2006, 06:18 AM
Wolf, you're alright yourself. Besides, like I said in another thread, anyone who loves beavers is ok in my book.
Steve