PDA

View Full Version : If you miss you loose your turn

nineball33
04-27-2006, 01:06 AM
The longer i play the more im making balls an getting out,playing the 3ball out has really done its job for me,the question is how do you keep up the consistancy for 2 or more hours?

pooltchr
04-27-2006, 04:57 AM
Set, Pause, Finish/Freeze

Steve

Snapshot9
04-27-2006, 09:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nineball33:</font><hr> The longer i play the more im making balls an getting out,playing the 3ball out has really done its job for me,the question is how do you keep up the consistancy for 2 or more hours? <hr /></blockquote>

What do you mean how do you keep it up for 2 or more hours? Are you playing or practicing? If practicing, 2 hours is plenty or you can have a tendency to burn out. If playing, you just keep shooting them in like you did the first ball.
I played once, when I was 19 (late 60's) for 76 hours, taking
a 1 hour break every 24 hours, a few 15 minute breaks. I have played many 30 some hour money matches, one was for $100 a game (9 ball). People scoff at the idea that you have to keep yourself in good physical shape for Pool, but I am here to tell you when you get into marathon sessions or a 3-5 day tournament, it takes good stamina to maintain a good performance.

sofy60
06-10-2006, 03:14 PM
well i hope you got some rest..
lol