PDA

View Full Version : Bird Flu hits Florida

moblsv
04-28-2006, 08:52 AM
Just devastating http://static.flickr.com/27/65380599_38149888e5_b.jpg

Gayle in MD
04-28-2006, 09:03 AM
OMG !!! Did you ever get me on THAT one !!! I was already mentally three paragraphs into my discredited, dysfunctional FEMA rant !!! When I noticed the metal spikes...
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks for the laugh!
LMAO!

Deeman3
04-28-2006, 09:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> OMG !!! Did you ever get me on THAT one !!! I was already mentally three paragraphs into my discredited, dysfunctional FEMA rant !!! When I noticed the metal spikes...
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks for the laugh!

<font color="blue"> We must make a bi-partisan effort to save this plastic. Now we are fighting for oil. In a very few years it amy be for polyethelyene! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman
LMAO! <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
04-28-2006, 09:13 AM
By all means! I think we can overcome whatever is necessary, including our slanted, collective partisan positions, in order to save this plastic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was halfway out the door for more bottled water!

LMAO...the Best laughs, are when you laugh at yourself!

Rich R.
04-28-2006, 10:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> OMG !!! Did you ever get me on THAT one !!! I was already mentally three paragraphs into my discredited, dysfunctional FEMA rant !!! When I noticed the metal spikes...
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks for the laugh! <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <font color="blue"> We must make a bi-partisan effort to save this plastic. Now we are fighting for oil. In a very few years it amy be for polyethelyene! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color> <hr /></blockquote>
Don't worry. They are not on the endagered species list. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

moblsv
04-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Sorry Gayle, you might want to keep that rant in the drafts folder, you may need it yet.

Gayle in MD
04-28-2006, 04:02 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif