PDA

View Full Version : Illegal alliens..try this

cueball1950
04-28-2006, 08:00 PM
When i was in the navy for 5 1/2 year the 1 thing that i kept noticing was that on board of both the carriers i was on their were several hundred Philippino men that were serving the officers and serving in the U.S. Navy at the same time. The reason for this was that after serving their time they are automatically U.S. Citizens. So why not now just let the mexican men serve the same way and after their enlistment is over they and their families can become citizens.. hey, it is just a thought so please don't hang the messenger...................mike

pooltchr
04-29-2006, 05:09 AM
Good point, Mike. Not to mention, they were making more money in the military than they ever made back home. 4 years service, they had a nice nest-egg built up, become productive citizens, and have the option of staying in the military for a career, or joining the private sector.
(by the way, when we got one working in the enlisted men's galley, it was the best chow you could hope for! I LOVED those guys!)
Steve

Gayle in MD
05-02-2006, 05:39 AM
I think that's a great plan, Mike.

Gayle

DickLeonard
05-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Cueball 1950 I had already proposed that idea that the Military was one job no one in the right wanted to fill so why not get the Mexicans to fill those jobs and when they completed their tour of duty they could become citizens.

Drop1 said if that was mandatory you would see a cloud of dust from the exit of the illegals.####

catscradle
05-23-2006, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> When i was in the navy for 5 1/2 year the 1 thing that i kept noticing was that on board of both the carriers i was on their were several hundred Philippino men that were serving the officers and serving in the U.S. Navy at the same time. The reason for this was that after serving their time they are automatically U.S. Citizens. So why not now just let the mexican men serve the same way and after their enlistment is over they and their families can become citizens.. hey, it is just a thought so please don't hang the messenger...................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Cannon fodder, sounds good to me. Something like the British used the Irish, Welsh, and Scots for in the heydey of the Empire.

Cueless Joey
05-24-2006, 09:16 AM
I suggest increasing the number of Filipino imports in the armed forces.
The Philippines have been fighting with the Americans since WWII.
Here's a good example of a Filipino soldier.
http://www.fallenheroesmemorial.com/oef/profiles/lagmananthonys.html