PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone interested?

yungentreprenuer
04-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Im looking for a mentor. Someone to mentor me concerning what I need to know about opening and running a pool hall. I know a little information, but it wont hurt to learn more. Im looking for someone who is serious about coaching me along the way. Oh, and by the way, im only 19.

Drop1
04-29-2006, 06:53 PM
What does the mentor get?

pooltchr
04-30-2006, 05:40 AM
Haven't I seen this exact question in another thread somewhere?
Steve

Fran Crimi
04-30-2006, 07:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and by the way, im only 19 <hr /></blockquote>

You wrote in your other post that you were 20. Are you getting younger with every post?

But seriously, why did you say you are "ONLY" 19? Should that word 'only' evoke more sympathy from potential suckers...oops...I meant mentors?

Rich R.
04-30-2006, 11:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote yungentreprenuer:</font><hr> Im looking for a mentor. Someone to mentor me concerning what I need to know about opening and running a pool hall. I know a little information, but it wont hurt to learn more. Im looking for someone who is serious about coaching me along the way. Oh, and by the way, im only 19. <hr /></blockquote>
In your previous thread, you were looking for a backer/investor. Now you are looking for a mentor.
Can we assume you found a backer/investor and now you just need someone to tell you how to spend the money? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Drop1
04-30-2006, 06:45 PM
I think suckers was right.