PDA

View Full Version : My Tad cue

Drop1
04-29-2006, 07:08 PM
Pulled out my Tad,that I haven't used in sixteen years,because it never "felt right". Well I have to tell you something has happenend in the last sixteen years to that cue,because I'm playing like I was in Heaven,and the cue just does everything like it was thinking for me. Does this make sense?

Scott Lee
04-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Think about it...look how much your knowledge, and the quality of your stroke, have improved, due to information shared by many of us on this site. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you improve your stroke (and better define, or fine-tune your pre-shot routine), playing with a great older cue, that you've had for a long time, will pay off in spades! Not to mention, that your Tad has likely increased in value substancially...both asthetically (now that you 'love' playing with it) and financially!

Scott Lee

Cueless Joey
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
It's all in your mind.
I'll trade you two Meuccis for it.
OK, I'll throw in a signed picture of Scott. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rip
04-30-2006, 07:48 AM
I'll trade you 2 real Scott Lee's and a picture of a Moochi!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Rip

Scott Lee
04-30-2006, 08:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rip:</font><hr> I'll trade you 2 real Scott Lee's and a picture of a Moochi!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Rip <hr /></blockquote>

Rip...There are 2 REAL Scott Lee's??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Actually, there are a bunch! LOL

http://scottlee.com/otherscott.html

Will the REAL Scott Lee please stand up? LOL

Scott Lee ~ the original, just 'cause I'm the oldest!

Drop1
04-30-2006, 09:09 AM
There is no question,I have received a lot of help from people on the Forum,and my skills have increased because of that help. But I have to say,when it comes to that cue,I'm a kid again,and moonlight is new. I have received several intresting offers,for the cue,as you noticed. Not to offend you,but I think I will stay with the cue. Cueless,shame on you trying to take advantage of an old man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Scott Lee
04-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Hey...don't lump me in with those other two guys trying to hustle you out of your cue! LOL Rip &amp; Joey...you'se guys should go into the 'bait &amp; switch' biz! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee

Nick B
04-30-2006, 09:23 AM
I would suggest that over the years it has dried out a bit and possibly stiffened up. Otherwise maybe your taste is different than your younger days.

Cueless Joey
04-30-2006, 02:54 PM
I think that was the business Rip was in before he left Vegas.
That and pawnshop operation. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee
04-30-2006, 05:49 PM
Joey...Rip LEFT Vegas? Gee, I guess I'm out of the loop! Where's he now? We never did get a chance to hook up in Vegas.

Scott

Rich R.
04-30-2006, 07:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr>Rip LEFT Vegas?<hr /></blockquote>
I don't think so? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cueless Joey
04-30-2006, 07:12 PM
I thought he did.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
05-01-2006, 04:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr>Rip LEFT Vegas?<hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I don't think so? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I thought he did.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I guess we will have to wait for Rip to check in.

Rip
05-01-2006, 06:52 AM
I'm still in Vegas. Yep, I just checked my drivers license and it says I'm still here!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Rip

Rich R.
05-02-2006, 06:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rip:</font><hr> I'm still in Vegas. Yep, I just checked my drivers license and it says I'm still here!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Rip <hr /></blockquote>Thanks for the clarification. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
05-02-2006, 10:14 PM
Rip, I'm happy for you.
I'm happy you still have your driver's license. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now, don't mess around with guidos at downtown. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif