so...

Pool Pens
http://www.woodpens.com/pgjl35.htm

Pool Door Knobs
http://www.billiarddoorknobs.bizland.com/

Chris Cass
07-07-2002, 09:39 AM
Hi Tom,

You find the neatest stuff. That's why I enjoy your posts. You have examples and helpful sites to check out. I've been looking for that 14 kt. pool table charm. I need a 1/4 or 3/8th width hoop. I have a kind of thick chain.
I can't find my Italian horn and hand, big enough.

Thanks again Tom,

C.C.

JimS
07-07-2002, 10:21 AM
As much as I LOVE gadgets I"m NOT shilling out $50 for a pen.....or $25 for a door knob....nope, no way, thank you very much but NO!

Tom_In_Cincy
07-07-2002, 10:37 AM
Chris,
I think your best bet would be, to find the gold table you like and take it to a jeweler and have them add the loop size you need.

Thick Chain.. does it help you keep your head down?

07-07-2002, 11:01 AM
Sorry Tom, but I'm saving up fer that laser cue an wearable pool computer. Re: thick chains. Yes they do help. I bought a leather(well, imitation leather)stap device that fit over your head, and had a chain hanging from it. Attached to the chain was a large hook, that fit into your crotch. This was a golf training device, that stated "after only a few swings, the golfer will realise the importance of keeping his (or her) head down. I'm sure it can be adapted nicely for pool. Say, if'n you buys a laser cue, an a pool computer, do they throw in a sardo rack?

Chris Cass
07-07-2002, 10:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nay, just trying to be a punk. LMAO

Best regards,

C.C.~~hahahahahahha

Chris Cass
07-07-2002, 10:21 PM
Hey Jack,

If they do throw in a free Sardo. I'd throw it back at them faster. hahahahaha

C.C.~~loves the humor on this board.

Karatemom
07-08-2002, 12:17 PM
Hi Tom. I know the pendant he is looking for. We saw one in Vegas. It was beautiful. He didn't have the chain then, though. I bought him that chain for Father's Day. It's a big thick rope chain that he's always wanted. And it doesn't make him look like a punk, it makes him look very handsome.

Heide