PDA

View Full Version : Karatemom????

cueball1950
04-30-2006, 11:00 AM
I was just wondering if anybody has heard from Heide lately. I have a picture of Chris near my computer and i think of both of them often. Was just wondering how she is doing....mike

Scott Lee
04-30-2006, 05:54 PM
Mike...Me too!...and let's not forget about Spike! Hope they're both doing okay! It's coming up on the first anniversary of Chris' passing!:(

Scott

rukiddingme
05-03-2006, 06:24 AM
Scott,
I saw them both briefly in January but have not been to the Quad Cities since. Have you tried calling her. I think her home number is the same.
ruk

Fasteddy7
05-03-2006, 06:44 AM
Saw Heide and Spike at the ISPA tournament in Davenport. This was the first week of April. They both looked like they were doing well and Spike was hitt'em great.

Karatemom
05-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Hi guys. I'm here. I don't visit here very often anymore. A lot going on in my life over the last year. Too much to post here, most of it is not pool related, but I do have some pool related news I could post here.

When fasteddy saw us last month, Christ shot very well, placed in the top 1/5 of the field, won more than I did! LOL. He shot well in the 9 ball and team event, too. He had an article written up in the local Dispatch about him and his dad. He was very well written.

Me, well, I decided after the state event to try one more league. It is a scotch doubles league and we have a lot of fun. But I have developed quite an anger management problem and it doesn't appear to be getting any better. So I have decided to finish this league and give the game up for the time being. I don't know if I will ever try it again, but playing angry isn't getting me anywhere.

So I guess I probably won't be here much to visit with you all, but I do think about all of you now and then. I wonder about RJ and Voodoo and Wendy and everyone else who means so much to me. I hope you all are doing well.

I will post over on the non pool related board what is going on in my life if y'all are interested.

Thanks for asking!

Heide

Barbara
05-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Hey Heidi!!

It's so glad to hear from you!! Keep up, keep up! Yeah!!

Barbara