PDA

View Full Version : Who is This?

07-07-2002, 07:55 AM
Hillary Clinton goes to her doctor for a physical, only to find out
that she's pregnant. She is furious. Here she's in the middle of her first
term as Senator of New York and this has happened to her.

She calls home, gets Bill on the phone and immediately starts
screaming; "How could you have let this happen? With all that's going on
right
now, you go and get me pregnant! How could you? I can't believe this! I
just found out I am five weeks pregnant and it is all your fault! Your
fault! Well, what have you got to say?"

There is nothing but dead silence on the phone.

She screams again, "Did you hear me?"

Finally she hears Bill's very, very quiet voice. In a barely audible
whisper, he says, "Who is this?"

I am a regular poster and will fest up to the first person who guesses my identity. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Nostroke
07-07-2002, 09:10 AM
Ist guess -Rackmup
2nd Heater451
3rd Lorri

Chris Cass
07-07-2002, 09:18 AM
Well,

I don't know about anyone else but I've, narrowed it down to a Republican.

Regards,

C.C.~~Agent 99 is quite witty and she'll find out for sure. I'm still rapping up the George Fels project. If we can find George? We can surely figure this out. I know, don't call you Shirley....LOL Oh darn, forgot we left Big Jeff still in duct tape on the island. LOLLOL

Chris Cass
07-07-2002, 09:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Nostroke:</font><hr> Ist guess -Rackmup
2nd Heater451
3rd Lorri <hr></blockquote>

Hi Nostroke,

These things are better left to the professionals. Now where did I leave my spy pen?

C.C.~~Field Agent Vegabond, "wake up it's time to go to work." Don't make me send Barbara over there. I mean Agent 99. LMAO

Barbara
07-07-2002, 10:04 AM
And I've narrowed it down to an AOL user! LOL!!

Sorry, but Agent 99 doesn't have time to play since she has to study about Asynchronous Transfer Mode protocols today. Ugh!!

Barbara~~~secretly wishes she had dropped this course...

07-07-2002, 12:05 PM
I am a regular poster and will fest up to the first person who guesses my identity.

.. I said,no,no,no, it ain't me babe. If it were me, I'd have spelled 'fess up' correctly.. Smorgass Bored (I'm guessing Tom in Cincy)

cheesemouse
07-07-2002, 12:11 PM
Preacherman is that you??? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Cueless Joey
07-07-2002, 02:27 PM
I don't know but whoever you are, you're around the Virginia area and you use AOL.

stickman
07-07-2002, 03:22 PM
PQQLK9!!!!!! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

PQQLK9
07-07-2002, 03:31 PM
CORRECT!....Stickman ...you are the Cyber Super Hound...step to the head of the class....I owe you a Milk Bone.../ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Vagabond
07-07-2002, 07:37 PM
Howdy,
I thought that it was Barbara.I am not good at detection any way.Usually Pisces and Scorpios are good in detection.Cheers
Vagabond

heater451
07-08-2002, 09:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Nostroke:</font><hr> Ist guess -Rackmup
2nd Heater451
3rd Lorri <hr></blockquote>Although, I'm curious as to why you would think I do Clinton jokes. . . .

Chris Cass
07-08-2002, 09:54 AM
Hi Heater,

It's not his fault. He was caught in a trap. See, you name someone and if your wrong? You may have insulted someone. The best is not to name anyone, and wait for the truth to come out.

Stickman, just got lucky. The guy probably gets every roll in the book. Makes the 9 on the break, while on the hill. Get's all the women. Gets 4 numbers consistanly in the lottery. Gets all the good draws in tournament. Doesn't need a bridge because he was lucky, enough to be born tall too. Wins every damm cue raffle. Finds money on the ground. Hangs with Scott Lee, another lucky guy. Lucky guys travel in pairs, you know.

See Heater, I knows these lucky guys. My sons one of them too. If he goes to the U.S. Open. I'll give odds on him taking 1st in the CCB tourney too.

Regards,

C.C.~~LMAO

heater451
07-08-2002, 10:59 AM
Well, I'M not insulted. . . .Just curious, since the 'naming' means that I have cause some impression--I'm not sure what kind, but an impression nonetheless. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Also, while I have been on both ends of 'the Luck', I know what you mean about guys being lucky, at least, fairly consistently lucky!

And, although I hate to blow your theory, stickman probably just searched out PQQLK9's IP address from the "Anonymous" post. . . .

stickman
07-08-2002, 11:54 AM
Heater, you win the prize for figuring out how I ID'ed the Anon post. I wish the lucky thing were true though. LOL

One of my favorite sayings when I slop in a ball is, you can beat skill, but you can't beat luck. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

heater451
07-08-2002, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: stickman:</font><hr> Heater, you win the prize for figuring out how I ID'ed the Anon post. I wish the lucky thing were true though. LOL

One of my favorite sayings when I slop in a ball is, you can beat skill, but you can't beat luck. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>I say it the other way around:

"It's better to be lucky, than skilled!" /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Rich R.
07-08-2002, 12:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: heater451:</font><hr> I say it the other way around:

"It's better to be lucky, than skilled!" /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>
Luck is great, but skill lasts longer.
Rich R.~~~has neither.

heater451
07-08-2002, 12:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rich R.:</font><hr> Luck is great, but skill lasts longer.
Rich R.~~~has neither. <hr></blockquote>Yes, but you have the option to work on your skills. . . .

=========================

TomBrooklyn
07-08-2002, 01:21 PM
Q: What do you call someone else's cheese?

A: Nacho Cheese.

cheesemouse
07-08-2002, 03:02 PM
stickman,
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>One of my favorite sayings when I slop in a ball is, you can beat skill, but you can't beat luck.<hr></blockquote>

LoL.....when I slop one in or miss and leave the guy tough I say "geewhiz, that must have been the right shot" then I chuckle..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

TomBrooklyn
07-08-2002, 03:10 PM
I thought you would say, "Cheez Whiz, that must have...!"

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.kraftfoods.com/images/brand38/cheez_kik_sidebar_words.gif>http://www.kraftfoods.com/images/brand38/cheez_kik_sidebar_words.gif</a>

cheesemouse
07-08-2002, 03:37 PM
Tom,
I like that~~~it rolls off the tongue nicely.. LOL thanks, I'll use if you don't mind.... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Barbara
07-08-2002, 05:49 PM
Sorry Vagabond, it wasn't me. And yeah, being a Scorpio I do have a good sense of spooking around and actually started checking out IP's of registered posters, but I had to hit the books and read some chapters for class tomorrow.

Barbara~~~CC relies on his Agent 99 and Rip owes me an explanation...

07-08-2002, 07:28 PM
&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Chris Cass:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Hi Heater,

It's not his fault. He was caught in a trap. See, you name someone and if your wrong? You may have insulted someone. The best is not to name anyone, and wait for the truth to come out.

Stickman, just got lucky. The guy probably gets every roll in the book. Makes the 9 on the break, while on the hill. Get's all the women. Gets 4 numbers consistanly in the lottery. Gets all the good draws in tournament. Doesn't need a bridge because he was lucky, enough to be born tall too. Wins every damm cue raffle. Finds money on the ground. Hangs with Scott Lee, another lucky guy. Lucky guys travel in pairs, you know.

See Heater, I knows these lucky guys. My sons one of them too. If he goes to the U.S. Open. I'll give odds on him taking 1st in the CCB tourney too.

Regards,

C.C.~~LMAO &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Ahh, but is he bald Chris? cuz you know women love bald guys! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

P.S. Lorri will do Clinton jokes, especially since Clinton will do everything else!!!!

Chris Cass
07-09-2002, 12:16 AM
So, ya say your not qualified? I think not Vagabond. How'd ya know I was a Scorpio? Your not fooling me Vaga. You've just been drafted. LOL

Barbara? How'd you come up with that? She's never up that early. Besides, she's working on her ATM Protocols and her head is spinning. haha Poor thing, wait till she finds out about Multiprotocol over ATM. She'll be begging for spring break. She'll hang tough I'm sure.

Now, the job doesn't pay much but it has it's rewards. You get a cool Agent #. A spy pen that's hard to find and all these cool code words like, chicken lips. hahahaha

Best regards,

C.C.~~LOL

Chris Cass
07-09-2002, 12:27 AM
Hi Cheese,

When someone slops a ball on me I say, "Hey counterman, this table is leaking." hahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~likes the Cheese...