PDA

View Full Version : Dedication To Chris Cass Help

Sid_Vicious
05-01-2006, 05:54 AM
I would appreciate suggestions for a dedication phrase for Chris Cass, "The Cassman", to be scripted by my cuemaker onto a new cue I am going to receive soon. My first thought is something simple like, "In Memory Of Chris Cass" but I wanted yall's inputs before I gave anything to my cue guy. I imagine the butt of the cue is about ready to be sprayed, so something from you guys soon will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Sid

Drop1
05-01-2006, 07:41 AM
I would not use "In memory," but put something that connects Chris,and the cue,and the Game. "Chris,what you made,made me"

nAz
05-01-2006, 08:05 AM
pretty cool Sid!

why not inscribe his 14.1 hi-run... i think it was like 168 or so, and add something like "our friend Criss Cass a class act" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
05-01-2006, 09:22 AM
Thanks naz. I think I shoud add here that anyone feeling like giving an idea can feel free to PM me with that idea. It may be the best venue in actuality. I didn't mean to grandstand the idea, but I really did want to see what words could surface from those here before choosing. I am pretty good with these kinds of things, so don't feel pressured y'all, it'll come to me...sid

Deeman3
05-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Chris never lost, he just ran out of table time. He could see both sides of an argument and always broker a peace. He never failed to give an encourageing word to anyone. He was a fighter.

Deeman

Sid_Vicious
05-02-2006, 05:08 AM
naz...I may do the high run idea if I can get the exact number and the year CC made it. There were so many individual aspects of Chris' besides his pool-side which we all found here on the board, and through talking to him personally, that I somehow feel I'm missing something in ideas. In these kinds of things though...brevity may be the proper and appropriate avenue. Thanks...sid