PDA

View Full Version : Cow Abduction?

nAz
05-03-2006, 12:59 AM
I had no idea how serious a problem this is...

Bovines are disappering at a alarming rate.

http://www.cowabduction.com/

Lester
05-03-2006, 02:38 AM
"Udderly" disgusting!

Qtec
05-03-2006, 07:44 AM
I think Clinton is behind it.

Q

Drop1
05-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Lets milk this for all its worth.

wolfdancer
05-03-2006, 08:49 AM
No wonder the cows are going mad.
This is a natural progression though for the Aliens, or guest workers, as GW might call them. If you've see the string of "good ole boys ( and gals)" that the aliens have been abducting, this is a step up on the intelligence scale for them.
If the trend continues, I'd be leery of becoming a WalMart greeter, working at KFC, or in Dee's auto factory.....or maybe even posting here.......
One thing fer sure....i wouldn't go 'round bragging I voted fer GWB..........twice
That might get you in line fer abduction, before the Kmart cashiers.

Lester
05-03-2006, 09:15 AM
Wrong kind of Cow, Q!

Deeman3
05-03-2006, 09:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I think Clinton is behind it.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Yep, Clinton has been known to sneak up on a few cows from behind. Thanks for reminding us. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman

Deeman3
05-03-2006, 09:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> No wonder the cows are going mad.
This is a natural progression though for the Aliens, or guest workers, as GW might call them. If you've see the string of "good ole boys ( and gals)" that the aliens have been abducting, this is a step up on the intelligence scale for them.
If the trend continues, I'd be leery of becoming a WalMart greeter, working at KFC, or in Dee's auto factory. <font color="blue"> Just to make you feel better I will be abducted on Sunday and carried off to Korea. I will be travelling in simple business class accomodations so I can feel the pain of other abductees. No flying saucers or lear jets for me.</font color> ....or maybe even posting here.......
One thing fer sure....i wouldn't go 'round bragging I voted fer GWB..........twice
That might get you in line fer abduction, before the Kmart cashiers. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">I will be back, spouting the liberal line on or about May 15th. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif </font color>

wolfdancer
05-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Dee, have a nice, safe trip....I'd recommend the "poodle" entree at the restaurant, medium rare.
Korea....my ex-marine friend fought over there, lost several friends....and now we're buying cars from them....ten years down the road....Disney, KFC, in Baghdad ?

SnakebyteXX
05-03-2006, 10:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Dee, have a nice, safe trip....I'd recommend the "poodle" entree at the restaurant, medium rare.
Korea....my ex-marine friend fought over there, lost several friends....and now we're buying cars from them....ten years down the road....Disney, KFC, in Baghdad ? <hr /></blockquote>

Know what you mean. I lost friends in Viet Nam. Now one of my best friends is living in Ho Chi Minh City running a cross-country bicycle touring business that caters to well to do yuppies from around the world. He loves it there - loves the city and the people. The local citizens apparently bear no grudges against Americans and welcome them with open arms.

Thirty years ago - Who'd a thunkit?

Snake

Deeman3
05-03-2006, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Dee, have a nice, safe trip....I'd recommend the "poodle" entree at the restaurant, medium rare.
Korea....my ex-marine friend fought over there, lost several friends....and now we're buying cars from them....ten years down the road....Disney, KFC, in Baghdad ? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Thanks,

My father says it's about time I worked with an American Ally as my previous jobs with automotive companies from overseas were Germany and Japanese. We planned this trip so five of our best employees could see some of Korea so instead of meetings and such, I'l be taking them to see Korean Temples, the Yellow Sea, we'll do a little mountain hiking (I may just supervise this part /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif) and meals at some of the top restaurants in Korea. No dogs allowed? I've had dog and even a cat once so I'll survive. My only previous trips to Korea were all to Seoul, so I look forward, a little, to seeing the countryside.

I do predict a KFC in Bagdad within a couople of years if there not one already there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif </font color>

Deeman
shalom

nAz
05-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Emmm Halal KFC. they are there already... but only in the US bases /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DUDE while in Korea why not take a whole lot of pics of the NKorea boarder, I hear it's an amazing site... just wear a lot of Kevlar. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Deeman3
05-05-2006, 05:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Emmm Halal KFC. they are there already... but only in the US bases /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DUDE while in Korea why not take a whole lot of pics of the NKorea boarder, I hear it's an amazing site... just wear a lot of Kevlar. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Will do. I may throw somethng toward Kim Jung Il.... </font color>

Deeman