PDA

View Full Version : Energy for Long Sessions

Ketchup
05-04-2006, 07:29 AM
I just had to share this new product I have been taking called VEMMA. Since starting my energy level and stamina has greatly increased. It's all natural and has a 100% guarantee you will see results and feel better after 30-days or your money back. It stands for vitamans, essential minerals, mangosteen, and aloe vera. You need to check the web site out and try this awesome product for your own health.!!! The top nutritionist in the country recommend this, so that alone says it all. www.myvemma.com/jerryforst (http://www.myvemma.com/jerryforst) Let me know what you all think. Its done wonders for people with arthritis, diabetes, and headaches to list just a few....

Scott Lee
05-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Ketchup...There are many products utilizing mangosteen out there. The first, and best, is a line of products manufactured by XPI. www.xpi.com (http://www.xpi.com)

Scott Lee

Ketchup
05-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Scott, there are a ton of companies out there, but bar none, if you put the products side by side and actually compare the products, VEMMA blows any away. I have the material to prove it. E-mail me at jerryforst@hotmail.com or call me sometime at 601-946-2904. Studies show VEMMA is the best out there.

nAz
05-04-2006, 02:57 PM
I get a hell a lot of stamina if i do it in the stairwell at my job.

pooldude
05-14-2006, 12:50 PM
So, actually all you are doing is trying to drum up business so you can make money as an affiliate.

tdurden87
05-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Anyone have any comments on energy drinks? Which one do you think is best?

Stretch
05-14-2006, 03:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tdurden87:</font><hr> Anyone have any comments on energy drinks? Which one do you think is best? <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know about energy drinks, but i've had good success with maintianing my energy level over a long day by snacking on Trail mix. A mixture of nuts and dryed fruit. It really does help. St.

Righty
05-15-2006, 06:50 AM
Don't get fooled into all of this chemical energy-increasing substances. They all have a negative effect on your body. Just because something is all natural doesn't mean it's good for you.

Eating apple slices when you wake up in the morning along with breakfast, will give you more energy and alertness than drinking a cup of coffee. It will also last longer. Eat an apple before playing pool for a few hours. You will notice a difference.

Big Dave
05-15-2006, 04:34 PM
Pro's who take it seriously eat bananas for easily digestible, slowly released energy. I know which natural energy source I would choose!