PDA

View Full Version : Iraqis strip away their Army Suits!

Gayle in MD
05-05-2006, 07:26 AM
Did anyone see this? They didn't think they would have to go into battle, they thought they would be just protecting their families in their home town. So, at their graduation ceremony, when they heard where they were going, into battle, in a dangerous area, they all disrobed, and threw fatique army suits and helmets at their commanding officers, or to the ground. I guess this is what they call going to war with the army you've got, aka, no warriors, just more costumed pretend soldiers, LOL. What a waste of American lives and resources! Could anyone have bungled this war any worse than Rumsfeld?

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
05-09-2006, 05:50 AM
Gayle I heard the Generals talking on Hardball and they agreed that the Iraq Army should never have been disbanded. The Palace Guard yes but not the army that is how all the insurgents got their weapons.

They bothed agreed that the War was handled all wrong.####

Gayle in MD
05-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Yes Dick, I don't think anyone can reasonably deny that Rumsfeld has totally bungled this war, and that the most major mistake was not enough troops, and disbanding the Iraqi Army. Any other president would have enough sense to get rid of rumsfeld! Not this "Stay The Course" regardless, President. Like the commedian said, whatever Bush decides he's going to do on Monday, is the same position he'll have on Wednesday, regardless of WHAT happened on Tuesday! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gayle in Md.